Re: [ufodiscussion] RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Orfeo/Contactee

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009
      I don't think it can be helped either Dex. For so many close
      encounter cases an "esoteric" explanation is the only one that makes sense.
      Unfortunately, unless one is familiar with the esoteric knowledge-base then
      an esoteric explanation still won't make any sense even then! I think this
      leaves us all in the position of having to study esoterica and familiarise
      ourselves with that knowledge-base if we want to be able to understand some
      UFO/ET-phenomena properly. But so what? Who said we'd all be able to
      understand deep mysteries without having to learn anything new?

      For anyone who may be interested, I think the minimum
      familiarity-requirement for the esoteric knowledge-base would probably
      consist of the chakra system and its associated levels of consciousness, the
      science of vibration, the mental nature of the universe and the various
      subtle bodies and planes of existence. If these words sound like poppycock
      to some people then I guess they will just have to live with not being able
      to understand most paranormal phenomena.