FW: RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Spamming P4C Forum Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      How on earth is this technological matter SALIENT to the human ability
      to begin articulating our experience so that we can negotiate on a
      level playing field with ETs?

      WHO CARES if we have a watch in the room with us?

      I'm clueless here.

      Emily
      __________________________________

      Not everything can be understood at this level Emily, that's why we're brought 'UP' to speed.
      What one person experiences all can experience.

      The marvelous gifts of Being are shared.
      The mental treasury I've witnessed are being dispensed as foretold by the Masters.
      Why not all in the knowing? Only the willingness of the dispensing Heaven can answer that question.

      Dex

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

      > Emily
      >
      > Scientist today, believe ordinary quartz can record both visual and
      auditory past and present events. With the right instrumentation and
      within the vicinity of the quartz those absorbed vibrations can be
      extracted and deciphered revealing actual occurrences.

      > With ET where allegedly contacts have taken place, in a room,
      outside in a backyard, etc,..for example, the Watchers have
      demonstrated the use of alleged instrumentation. A wand was waved in
      the air to erase recordings that apparently remain in the vicinity for
      some time. They said they did this to preserve the privacy of the
      contact.