Re: UFO

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

      > From Steph
      >
      > http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2227590.ece

      Yeah, it's an interesting video and object:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoAkC1vPfA

      From Malcolm Robinson, "Strange Phenomena Investigations" group:

      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2227590.ece

      ""This video of a UFO is clearly very exciting.

      "While UFOs are commonly thought to be spherical in shape, we receive
      dozens of calls from people who have spotted similar cylinder-shaped
      objects.

      "There is, of course, an argument that this could be a weather balloon
      or some other common object.

      "But my research has shown that it is totally consistent with other
      UFO sightings, none of which have been hoaxes or naturally-occurring
      phenomenon.""

      He has changed his position on that, though:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoAkC1vPfA

      "fartbumdig

      Hi folks. I was the chap quoted by the Sun Newspaper regarding this
      sighting. After doing a bit of checking and speaking to several
      people. It would appear to me that it most probably was a Solar
      Balloon, Would GannyVids care to comment more about what her gut
      feeling on this is ? Best wishes to all on here, don't forget 95% of
      all UFO reports have natural explanations, but believe me, there is a
      very real UFO presence in the skies of the world. Best wishes Malcolm
      Robinson Founder SPI"