UFO

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      From Steph

      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2227590.ece

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

        > From Steph
        >
        > http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2227590.ece

        Yeah, it's an interesting video and object:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoAkC1vPfA

        From Malcolm Robinson, "Strange Phenomena Investigations" group:

        http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2227590.ece

        ""This video of a UFO is clearly very exciting.

        "While UFOs are commonly thought to be spherical in shape, we receive
        dozens of calls from people who have spotted similar cylinder-shaped
        objects.

        "There is, of course, an argument that this could be a weather balloon
        or some other common object.

        "But my research has shown that it is totally consistent with other
        UFO sightings, none of which have been hoaxes or naturally-occurring
        phenomenon.""

        He has changed his position on that, though:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoAkC1vPfA

        "fartbumdig

        Hi folks. I was the chap quoted by the Sun Newspaper regarding this
        sighting. After doing a bit of checking and speaking to several
        people. It would appear to me that it most probably was a Solar
        Balloon, Would GannyVids care to comment more about what her gut
        feeling on this is ? Best wishes to all on here, don't forget 95% of
        all UFO reports have natural explanations, but believe me, there is a
        very real UFO presence in the skies of the world. Best wishes Malcolm
        Robinson Founder SPI"