Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: one of JFK's last speechs

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      I'm afraid I can't substantiate this Dex, but it does sound to me
      like the kind of thing JFK would have said and it suggests yet another
      reason for his assassination - the declaration of his intent to expose the
      rising Criminal Cabal that is now in control of the USA and virtually the
      entire planet. But how naive he was to entrust the awakening and salvation
      of the American people to the media! More than any other organ of society
      it was the media that were doing the most to enslave the minds of the people
      and to facilitate the new age of inhuman darkness that the Cabal is now
      visiting upon the earth.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
        No need too now Regan..

        They have youtube video recordings of his and Ike's speeches warning us
        about the Military Industrial Complex.

        Dex