FW: Clifford Stone and crashed UFOs - interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      From Dee

      Clifford Stone gave an excellent report on his experiences with recovering
      crashed UFOs and his encounters with ETs. What I don't comprehend is why he
      was desperately trying not to cry while he was talking about it, considering
      there are millions of people being abducted every year and they are way closer
      to the events than he ever was. I would expect abductees to cry, but not a
      professional like him.
      Since I personally know many abductees, who still have frequent contact and
      actually work with the ETS, and they don't cry when they talk about it, I'm
      wondering why he does.

      Dee
      Recovered UFOs & ETs
      UFO researcher and former U.S. Army Sergeant, _Clifford Stone_
      (http://spuntk.org/index.html) spoke about his covert work with the military, helping to
      recover crashed discs, and communicating with ETs. In one such operation, he
      said his team came upon a heel-shaped craft that was embedded in the ground,
      and an alien, similar to what is described as a "grey," lying outside the
      ship.

      Having had ET encounters as a child, Stone said he was called upon to
      communicate with the captured alien being, who was being held in a military
      facility. The ET had chalk-like grey skin, and large black eyes with vertical slits,
      and the two conversed telepathically. He ended up helping the being to
      escape, and it was rescued by ET craft, he detailed. The military has tried to
      back-engineer ET craft, and between 1986-7 they got one into the air, but it
      crashed, he noted.

      57 different alien species have been cataloged visiting our planet-- some of
      them so bizarre appearing that you wouldn't recognize them as life forms,
      while others could pass for human, he stated. They're able to travel here
      through wormholes, but arrive outside of our atmosphere so as not to cause
      disturbances such as sonic booms, Stone continued. In 2016, we'll discover that the
      asteroid 1991 VG is actually an alien artifact, he added.

      Related Articles
      Clifford Stone Material
      (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2937.html?theme=light)
      Clifford Stone sent us several images where he is pictured with luminaries
      in the Ufology field, as well as documents related to the search for new
      propulsion systems for interstellar travel. Click _here_
      (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2937.html?theme=light) to view.
      _http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2937.html?theme=light_
      (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2937.html?theme=light)

      net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)