Re: [ufodiscussion] Bill Gates\Warrior?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 2:55 PM
      I notice that the US military is keeping ominously quiet during
      these proceedings. Although you would think from this article that no
      significant research has been done to develop a malaria vaccine, in fact a
      lot of research has been done for many years, originally in China before
      western commercial interests got interested in the startling Chinese
      results. The Chinese had discovered that a common herb was an effective
      cure for malaria but of course the western drug companies were not
      interested in growing herbs. They wanted to identify the active ingredient
      in the herb and then synthesise it in laboratories in order to market it in
      a controllable fashion as a vaccine. They succeeded in doing this and then
      the US military moved in and acquired the patents, which they still hold.
      The result - an effective malaria vaccine suppressed by the US military.
      Not only this, but its possession of the patent-rights means that the Bill
      and Melinda Gates Foundation will be blocked from utilising that particular
      vaccine if they should rediscover it. Unless, perhaps, they would care to
      negotiate a deal with the US military?

      Isn't it miraculous how power and wealth on this planet flow
      inexorably, like water under the pull of gravity, into the greedy grasp of
      the super-secret US military-industrial-political complex?

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 3:09 PM
        I wasn't aware of this..
        Thank you much Regan. I'm beginning to get profusely confounded.

        Dex