Our Mysterious Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Many scientists and astronomers in history have proposed and or believed that the moon has a breathable atmosphere and that there is a civilization, possibly of human-like beings that live on the far side.

      In the 1950's there were a number of men, derogatorily referred to as "contactees" that claimed to have been taken to the moon in flying saucers. They were shown magnificent cities with enormous buildings, many strange structures and constructs; rivers, lakes, meadows, forests along with fantastic scenery, much of it similar to earth.

      Two of these 'contactees' were George Adamski and Howard Menger, who, unbeknownst to the general public both became secret advisors to the Pentagon.

      Howard Menger claimed to have ridden on a train that was "a strange vehicle that had no wheels, rested in suspension about a foot above a cooper highway which ribboned through the terrain and disappeared from view." He went on: "We boarded the train and soon were gliding noiselessly above the highway. As we traveled we could see all around and above us."

      Howard went on to describe the terrain. "Some of the terrain, in one section of the moon near the so-called "dark-side" reminded me of Flagstaff, Arizona while other desert sections made me think of Nevada. Huge cliffs and mountains made our own look like ant hills. One particular desert locale brought to mind "The Valley of Fire" in Nevada. There we stopped long enough for your guide to open the door and permit us to stick our heads out for a brief moment, which is all one could take, for it was terrible hot outside-like a blast furnace. I was certain that no one cold have lived outside very long and was glad he had shut the door."

      At the end of his 4 day tour of the moon Menger said he was wined and dined by his hosts, along with many others from Earth who had similarly taken the tour.

      Whatever the truth there is certainly photographic evidence by Russian Zond, Lunar Orbiter and Apollo mission photos that clearly show buildings, mining operations and mining equipment, factories, domes, cranes and in one case, in the crater Aristarchus, we can see what appears to be a huge, 24 miles diameter, hexagonal, dome shaped structure, emitting or surrounded by a strange blue glow.

      I once talked to a former NASA psychologist who said her job was to work with the Apollo astronauts after their flight to the moon to help them deal with the fact that they could not tell the public what they really saw there. He said they talked of huge 'constructs'.

      Continued...
      http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=johnlear&action=print&thread=1633