Re: Alarming Info If True

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
      That's not what I was referring too.
      I understand from a contactee there's a vacuum area in space we're approaching called a 'Null Zone' where electromagnetic fields cease to exist.
      May be the problem Dan Sherman spoke about when he said he was told we'd experience in a short time communications failure. More like rendered useless.

      May also be what Hurtak said is when we'd be in dire need of the tele-thought communication worker.

      This Null Zone has before been used. It will transpose our star system from a 3rd to a 5th dimensional wavelength of light.

      In order we survive this change, they say our bodies will need tampering with. Living in a Fifth dimensional frequency will require a fifth dimensional body. A body of corresponding vibration.

      Dex

      Hi Josef -- Yes, it is what some call the photon belt -- i'm aware
      that many believe that as Earth goes deeper into the belt (or the
      photon belt moves closer to Earth --or both), there will be a mass
      spiritual awakening. However, this theory ignores what is happening
      physically in our solar System --in the past 5 yrs or so, you can see
      that Jupiter is getting bigger and brighter even w/your naked eye.i
      mean, some really heavy-duty physical changes are happening first to
      the oiutermost planets.

      when the belt/energy field comes closer to Earth, we are NOT going to
      be spared the physical changes. maybe if this were a planet of
      peaceful loving beings attuned to the Creator, we'd be spared --but
      we do not live on such a planet.

      I personally am not convinced that there will be a great awakening
      for those who are ready. i think most of the info/ideas about the
      photon belt as a spiritual /chakra/consciousness awakener -- i think
      most of these come from channeled info? not very reliable, tho of
      course always inspirational.

      Peace, wynderer

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Josef Nemcik
      <josefnemcik@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > It seems to me, the phenomenon you are describing - is just the
      photon belt in action! And how it will influence our lives? Simply
      put:
      > Once photon belt hid the earth, it will raise Kundalini up. Those
      prepared for it will experience enlightenment (kundalini will open
      head chakra...and more). Those unaware of the mechanics of Kundalini
      will more likely encounter resistance to the Kundalini rising.
      Blockage of the Kundalini will provoke a spontaneous combustion of
      the person.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2009
        This is an important reason for us to become Whole again.
        The blue prints have been sufficiently laid out before us and all we need is to follow the wisdom so God can guide.

        This space level is an under the Light world reality.
        Lower and negative vibrational intelligence reside here with us.

        However long it takes, we'll all eventually find the Redeemer that'll help set us free from being bound to these lower repetitive lower density level experiences. Cycles of repeated death and birth experiences. Over and over again, until, hopefully, soul realizes there's more and seeks it.

        I don't know about the reptilians and what they're up too, but, I think they may be more at home in this space than we are.
        We're not meant to stay, but, take with us the knowledge experienced in these worlds so that we may develop the necessary understanding and compassion that's needed for voluntary assisting when called upon for aiding a fallen specie God does not abandon.
        Time could be our ultimate illusion.

        Dex

        Hi Dean -- a lot to reply to in your post

        re souls being trapped -- i respectfully disagree -- i used Auschwitz
        as an example because some time ago some Christian and Buddhist monks
        and nuns did a prayer/fasting vigil there specifically to help the
        souls trapped there -- and i've read that sensitive people who visit
        that horrible place can feel/see these souls

        i also used to think that death would be a complete release, a return
        to my full soul consciousness - i don't think so any more -- we
        don't lose our minds when we die-- they go with us -- and, as Mr
        Cayce used to say re death, 'The tree falls where it lies' -- like,
        if you're a bigoted hateful person -- or someone who enjoys torturing
        small animals and children --that's not all going to magically go
        away when you die. unfortunately, it takes work to grow spiritually --
        we don't become enlightened just by dying.

        i don't feel as if my soul is in heaven, a higher plane. i feel i AM
        my soul, and so how can i be separate from it?

        and i think you might remember from previous posts of mine that i
        have a very strong suspicion that the reptilians and greys are very
        very very busy on the astral plane now. not primarily here on Earth,
        but in the astral environs around/interpenetrating her.

        Also i don't agree with this:
        > 'Most everyone is fully aware of the real jerks who are running the
        show,
        > and who are responsible for all of the murder & mayhem on planet
        earth.'
        One of the reasons i came back to p4c is that almost all the flesh
        and blood people i talk with have NO CLUE what is going on.

        thanks for your response.

        Peace, wynderer

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dean" <jdsloan1@...> wrote:

        > Hello wynderer,
        >
        > Personally, I'll go along with Dr. Salla's essay titled
        > "Zero Sunspots: Global Consciousness, Solar Activity and 2012"*:
        > There is the factor of "the concept of 'global consciousness' and
        > how it affects the evolution of life on Earth is Tielhard de
        Chardin and

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
          Skolyer wrote:

          the other side who are testing you and their motivations are no different. They've graduated from being wicked humans to becoming full fledged demons.
          _____________________

          Correction..they're inhuman spirits (creature negative energy beings) and I've encountered them through possession cases.
          You don't ever want to see or hear them. Hard to believe they're in Creation.
          There you go, real discernment.

          Remember where it comes from.
          You're in their arena. They've created a job for themselves and until that changes, we suffer in this world.

          Most benevolent ET's refrain from telling you where you're living, it's meant for your discovery.
          The ET we relate too transpose themselves from the higher to our lower aiding as permitted.
          They hope we learn how to free ourselves from this repeated brutal history.

          These intelligence are forced to remain in the lower. They say their under the 'Power' of the 'Light'.
          It was asked what they meant by the light? They said the 'White Light'.

          One took delight in being responsible for our wars. Especially WW II. To kill as many with only a few. I learned about this before we had a terrorist. Many years ago.

          Our war for survival is with them. They break the rules. They have technological devices aboard ships used for mass hynosis.Prince of the air. Their greater transgression with God is violating our freewill.

          You're a sitting duck in this life if you haven't learned their tactics.
          Many years ago they said they believed they won the war because mankind can't see the intelligence behind the power.

          I suspect when they win, God does a house cleaning and the lower boundaries are created anew.
          There will always be dark earth worlds for testing experiences.

          It takes an exorcist perception. How you see reality thereafter is not a desirable perception change, but, you begin to see a greater truth for this reality.
          A reality the human spirit wasn't meant to remain in.

          The enemy isn't out there, it's here.

          Please be kind to the ET even if he's only witnessing. Because of the rules he's not allowed to engage or interfere. Even the negatives that land in your backyard that refuse to respect the codes of protection are subject to being destroyed by the armies serving the Lord God of Hosts.
          Without their protection these life programs wouldn't have a chance. We'd be plunged into an eternal night of slavery.

          Whether you like it or not, you are a creation, offspring, of the Lord God and subject to it's immutable Laws of Creation.

          You'll either sleep through it or learn how to remove the veils.