Mystery Light-Towers?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Dear members,

      Okay, if these pictures are true, all I am asking is for somebody to explain
      what in heaven or hell is the cause of these brilliant neon multi-colored
      Light-Towers? Are they UFO/Et space alien holograms or mystery signs of what? And please, second, is
      there any past history or precedence of such magnificent Light-Towers
      occurrences in the recent past??

      The space Zetas angels/people said that beginning in 2009, unexplainable
      surprises were coming for our planet earth per PX. Is this just one of them?

      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1117264/Beam-Scientists-left-baffled-mysterious-columns-coloured-light-appear-night-skies.html>

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta430.htm>

      Happy Birthday Dr. Martin Luther King! Amen.

      The ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee