Urgent! Let Obama Transition Team Hear Your Voice on UFO Disclosure

  • wdestiny44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      Urgent!

      Let Obama Transition Team Hear Your Voice
      on UFO Disclosure
      (very easy to do at following link)

      Also, see 2009 X-Conference Link
      at end of this post

      From Stephen Bassett at (PRG) Paradigm Research Group

      Please go IMMEDIATELY to this page at the Presidential Transition website:

      http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/

      Pull up the UFO/ET Disclosure issues by searching under the terms:
      disclosure, extraterrestrial and UFO. (Look for Stephen Bassett's post
      as it already has several hundred votes).

      VOTE UP the UFO/ET Disclosure issue submissions.

      We have time to drive these issues to the TOP of the submissions ratings and
      put them into the Citizens Briefing Book before it is closed.

      This is an unprecedented opportunity.  Please act NOW.

      ------------------

      [Note: Please post this notice on your website and/or send out to your email
      list.  If you host a radio show, please mention this notice and provide the
      Change.gov website address above.  If you are a memeber of Facebook or MySpace,
      please let your friends know about this opportunity to make a difference.]

      Thanks,
      Stephen Bassett
      Executive Director
      Paradigm Research Group
      X-PPAC

      http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/

      2009 X-Conference, April 17-19 - Washington, D.C. Area
      http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/X-Conference2009/X-Conference2009.htm

      "Collectively, the X-Conference speakers hold enough knowledge of government
      involvement with extraterrestrial phenomena and the truth embargo to end the
      cover-up tomorrow.  All it would take is for the political leaders and the
      political media to pay attention.  And yes, they have been invited, too."

      Quote:
      "I am a citizen of the World, and my Nationality is Goodwill"
      ~~~Socrates

      Submitted in the spirit of unveiling truth,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*
      Wdestiny44@...