Re: A 'Prediction'

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14 12:23 PM
      Donna

      You remembered.

      Here's the link to what does appear passing in front of our Sun... a Second Sun (Son).

      http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2009/01/09/behind_20090109_cor2_512.mpg

      Dex

      Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: A 'Prediction'

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

      > I don't know what this means, but, I'll tell it anyway...
      >
      > "The Light of the Second Sun (Son) will be seen in a few weeks time."
      >
      > Dex

      NOSTRADAMUS WARNS US OF EARTH CHANGES WHEN TWO SUNS CAN BE SEEN IN THE
      SKY

      I saw a photo online recently of a smaller second sun next to the
      original, but now can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a link
      to it? I think it is an omen or "sign" if you will. The sun's son
      maybe?