Re: ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [12-20-08]

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
      Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
      future next year!
      <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "Sir, I have already seen PX twice as well as a few Zeta people."
      >
      > Have you? How do you know that what you saw really was Planet
      X and
      > not something else that you mistook for it?
      >
      > "The information was for you."
      >
      > What "information"? You haven't given me any! "Information"
      is
      > "that which removes uncertainty". Nothing that you have said has
      removed
      > any uncertainty about Planet X from my mind.
      >
      > "Do you think I would be doing this for nothing without having some
      proof
      > that this is REAL?"
      >
      > Yes. You have already demonstrated that you are quite willing
      and
      > prepared to do that. For example, you say that "Satan Claus" and
      > "Armagreedon Bush" are my friends! These persons do not even exist
      except
      > in your private fantasy-world. How can they be my friends? You
      evidently
      > cannot distinguish properly between public truth and private fantasy.
      So
      > when you say that you have proof that Planet X is real, I cannot
      believe it
      > on your say-so. If your proof is real, then show it to me. I have
      asked
      > for it before and you still have not supplied it to date. Also, you
      have
      > not addressed any of my scientific objections to the idea of Planet X
      being
      > real, but every time I have raised them you have responded only by
      insulting
      > me personally and accusing me of being an agent of evil. I don't
      pretend to
      > know why you are doing this. I only know that you are doing it.
      >
      > "And yes, I do caught some hell from plenty of people such as
      yourself!"

      > It is not I who have been giving you hell! You are giving it
      > yourself by taking offence when someone like me points out that you
      are
      > choosing to believe in an idea that doesn't make rational sense and
      which is
      > in conflict with general scientific evidence. It is not my fault if
      you
      > don't like to hear the facts spoken. If it is real, Planet X should
      have
      > disturbed the planets of the inner solar system from their orbits and
      > created massive upheavals on the sun's surface already, but it has not
      done
      > so. So it is not behaving like the real brown dwarf that it is said
      to be.
      > How can you blame people like me for refusing to believe that it is
      real
      > when it is not behaving as if it is real but is behaving like
      someone's
      > preferred fantasy instead?

      What
      > > chance
      > > > of a "pole-shift" now?
      > > >
      > > > Regan

      If

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
        "Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
        future next year!
        <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>"

        Wait and see what exactly? The article you have linked us to is
        about Pres. Bush's religious convictions and doesn't refer to Planet X or
        say what is going to happen next year. And if whatever you are thinking is
        going to happen next year actually does happen next year, how will that
        prove Planet X is real?

        I'm trying hard to follow your logic but haven't found any to follow
        yet.

        PS: Merry christmas everybody.

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
          Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and not a
          holyday! Nimrod was born on dec 24, and not jesus or yeshua. If you were
          Jesus and God the Son, wouldn't you want the record straight? There also
          is no Satan Claus god who knows every child and who fly at christmas
          night to give all good children a present or two!
          Hocus Pocus!
          I do believe in a new year! Happy New year, but I must say that 2009 is
          going to be worst than 2008!

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
            "Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and....."

            Follow the mad ravings of a demon-haunted mind? No thank you. I am
            concerned with discussing Planet X, not your chaotic ramblings about
            paganism, Christmas and Santa Claus.