Re: ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [12-20-08]

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 23, 2008
      Sir, I have already seen PX twice as well as a few Zeta people. The
      information was for you.
      Do you think I would be doing this for nothing without having some proof
      that this is REAL? And yes, I do caught some hell from plenty of people
      such as yourself!

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > Nathaniel,
      >
      > If you want to wait until 2009-10 to find out whether Planet X
      is
      > real or the stuff of make-believe, go right ahead. But I think we can
      tell
      > already from the fact that its alleged presence in the inner solar
      system is
      > not having the effects that it would be having if it was really here.
      > Really, its physical effects should be dramatic and unignorable by
      now, but
      > they are nowhere to be seen.
      >
      > The question of who my friends are is irrelevant to this
      issue, so
      > why do you bring it up?
      >
      > If you want to believe in an obvious illusion that's your
      choice and
      > you are free to make it. But some of us want to choose differently
      and we
      > shall do so, regardless of your self-righteous judgements of us.

      But
> [...]
      > and
      > > beaten. It is for these reasons that the Awakening proceeds apace,
      > with ever
      > > increasing sightings and contactees, without these worries. At some
      > point,
      > > conscious contact will ensue.
      > >
      > > [Questioner] I got a couple of UFO pic's this last month.
      > > One looked like two after burners of a jet looking through my zoom
      > lens, but
      > > the photo showed a red orb, and when the photo was lightened it
      showed
      > three
      > > objects. I've also seen a video where two UFOs seemed to join. Do
      they
      > > actually
      > > join and split apart or what is really going on there?
      > >
      > > [Zeta Response] Most of what the population sees during UFO
      sightings
      > > is an illusion, designed to incite curiousity such as yours and to
      > incite
      > > discussion. Motherships that are at first not seen at all and then
      > sensed by
      > > lights at the periphery. Orbs that merge and break apart and then
      > remerge.
      > > This
      > > is not to say that motherships and light orbs and the like are not
      > real.
      > > It is just that the real thing is rather boring, so we jazz it up.
      > >
      > > [Questioner] I have spent the last year trying to
      > > understand why the Zetas are using Nancy to communicate with humans.
      > So I
      > > will
      > > just ask why are you here and what do you want to acomplish and once
      > you do
      > > whatever where will you go?
      > >
      > > [Zeta Response] The ZetaTalk mission is obvious to any who explore
      the
      > > website. Nancy, in her Bio page has detailed her personal
      relationship
      > with
      > > ourselves. From this one can see that beyond being a contactee and a
      > > participant in the hybrid program, she had chosen before birth the
      > role for
      > > herself of a communicator. She allowed herself to be modified in her
      > 20's to
      > > this
      > > end, so she could hear our telepathic voice. What is the message of
      > > ZetaTalk?
      > > Look to the website, which emphasizes educating the public about the
      > coming
      > > pole shift, the truth about the US government's interaction with
      > aliens, the
      > > spiritual transformation the world is undergoing, the increased
      > encounters
      > > with
      > > aliens and UFOs, and an overview of what dimension shifting is about
      > and all
      > > the intelligent life elsewhere. The purpose, thus, is educational.
      We
      > > anticipate that Nancy will be involved in this effort long after the
      > pole
      > > shift, as many Service-to-Othre communities will need to be
      contacted,
      > and
      > > she
      > > will be the ideal emissary in that role.
      > >
      > > <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta488.htm>
      > >
      > > The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      > >
      > > Issue 109, Sunday, December , 2008
      > >
      > > Weekly news and
      > > views from around the world and beyond
      > >
      > > <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue110.htm>
      > >
      > > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is
      Not

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2008
        "Sir, I have already seen PX twice as well as a few Zeta people."

        Have you? How do you know that what you saw really was Planet X and
        not something else that you mistook for it?

        "The information was for you."

        What "information"? You haven't given me any! "Information" is
        "that which removes uncertainty". Nothing that you have said has removed
        any uncertainty about Planet X from my mind.

        "Do you think I would be doing this for nothing without having some proof
        that this is REAL?"

        Yes. You have already demonstrated that you are quite willing and
        prepared to do that. For example, you say that "Satan Claus" and
        "Armagreedon Bush" are my friends! These persons do not even exist except
        in your private fantasy-world. How can they be my friends? You evidently
        cannot distinguish properly between public truth and private fantasy. So
        when you say that you have proof that Planet X is real, I cannot believe it
        on your say-so. If your proof is real, then show it to me. I have asked
        for it before and you still have not supplied it to date. Also, you have
        not addressed any of my scientific objections to the idea of Planet X being
        real, but every time I have raised them you have responded only by insulting
        me personally and accusing me of being an agent of evil. I don't pretend to
        know why you are doing this. I only know that you are doing it.

        "And yes, I do caught some hell from plenty of people such as yourself!"

        It is not I who have been giving you hell! You are giving it to
        yourself by taking offence when someone like me points out that you are
        choosing to believe in an idea that doesn't make rational sense and which is
        in conflict with general scientific evidence. It is not my fault if you
        don't like to hear the facts spoken. If it is real, Planet X should have
        disturbed the planets of the inner solar system from their orbits and
        created massive upheavals on the sun's surface already, but it has not done
        so. So it is not behaving like the real brown dwarf that it is said to be.
        How can you blame people like me for refusing to believe that it is real
        when it is not behaving as if it is real but is behaving like someone's
        preferred fantasy instead?

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
          Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
          future next year!
          <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
            "Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
            future next year!
            <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>"

            Wait and see what exactly? The article you have linked us to is
            about Pres. Bush's religious convictions and doesn't refer to Planet X or
            say what is going to happen next year. And if whatever you are thinking is
            going to happen next year actually does happen next year, how will that
            prove Planet X is real?

            I'm trying hard to follow your logic but haven't found any to follow
            yet.

            PS: Merry christmas everybody.

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
              Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and not a
              holyday! Nimrod was born on dec 24, and not jesus or yeshua. If you were
              Jesus and God the Son, wouldn't you want the record straight? There also
              is no Satan Claus god who knows every child and who fly at christmas
              night to give all good children a present or two!
              Hocus Pocus!
              I do believe in a new year! Happy New year, but I must say that 2009 is
              going to be worst than 2008!

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
                "Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and....."

                Follow the mad ravings of a demon-haunted mind? No thank you. I am
                concerned with discussing Planet X, not your chaotic ramblings about
                paganism, Christmas and Santa Claus.