Orders Pour In For Bush Attack Shoes

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      Orders Pour In For
      Bush Attack Shoes

      Goodness Greatness,

      I wonder how many people saw this coming? This Turkish shoe brand may possibly darn
      well prove to become more popular than Nike�s Air Jordan in the very near
      future. The Turkish company now has to employ 10k workers just to keep up with
      all the new 3 million orders � 10,000 more workers! Moreover, the shoe will be renamed
      the �Bush Attack Shoe�!

      I wonder how much they will cost and whether they will appear in our US market -
      if ever?

      <http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s8i45322>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
        You are such a fool!
        Please keep writing your special updates and could you make them show up in
        my in box every day? I so look forward to the ten minutes of uncontrollable
        laughter after reading your postings. Come on you can't fool us , your day
        time job, be it only part time, is an apprenticeship in some back water town
        , as a comedian.
        Just keep them coming...