Re: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [12-20-08]

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 21, 2008
      I'm afraid that either Nancy Lieder or her channelled entities, the
      "Zeta", are nuts.

      On her Zetatalk web-site she describes Planet X as a "brown dwarf"
      and a "second sun". If these statements were true Planet X would be a
      super-massive planet, many times more massive than Jupiter, which is the
      largest, most massive known planet in the solar system. Yet elsewhere in
      her newsletters she has described Planet X as "Saturn-sized", although
      Saturn is smaller and less massive than Jupiter.

      But perhaps she means that Planet X occupies the same volume as
      Saturn. In that case she is talking about a super-massive planet that is
      also super-dense. Such a planet is not beyond the bounds of possibility -
      somewhere in the universe.

      But in a recent newsletter she says that Planet X is presently
      between the earth and the sun. If that was so, its gravity would be
      perturbing all of the inner solar system's planets (including the earth)
      from their orbits and causing massive solar flares to erupt on the sun's
      surface. In fact the planets of the inner solar system are right where they
      are supposed to be, completely unperturbed, and the sun is being
      extraordinarily quiet for its current position in its cycle, with hardly a
      sunspot or coronal discharge to be seen.

      Sorry for the negative feedback, Zeta-lovers, but the truth is the
      truth and it ain't going to change itself to please any of us. What chance
      of a "pole-shift" now?

      From: nathaniel x vance
      To: CosmicCafe_The@yahoogroups.com ; grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com ;
      hauntingsusa@yahoogroups.com ; UFO-Reports@yahoogroups.com ;
      UFOpals@yahoogroups.com ; UFOsecrets@yahoogroups.com ;
      unexplained_world@yahoogroups.com ; alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com ;
      CaptainFreon@yahoogroups.com ; realufos@yahoogroups.com ;
      ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:09 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [12-20-08]

      ZetaTalk:
      GodlikeProduction Live

      written December 20, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Mind machine, NASA transmissions, Christmas
      hammer, Seeding worlds, John Titor, Obama, Bank runs, Space debris, 6 on
      1-10
      scale, Fatima secret, Annunaki speach, Mike Connell assassination,
      Volcanoes,
      Glucosamine, Caribbean war games, Israel's influence, WW III, Ionosphere
      dropping, Bush in Dallas, Conscious contact, Madoff ponzi scheme, Three
      Gorges Dam,
      UFO illusions, Wobble evidence, Antartica, Immune system, Internet cable
      breaks, Cover-up cracking, Nancy's role, Human contact, The Call,

      Excerpts:

      [Questioner] You mentioned just after Obama got elected
      that he was briefed about the "presence" in the solar system. Has he
      been given more information since then?

      [Zeta Response] As we have said and will say again - Obama has asked
      for his privacy in this regard, and we are granting him his request. You
      will
      get no answer from us by badgering.

      [Questioner] Can the Zetas comment on Dec 26 or this week
      coming? Is it likely that an Obama administration will still need to
      restrict
      access to bank deposits to prevent runs or will sufficient liquidity be
      forthcoming to prevent this?

      [Zeta Response] It is not possible to give accurate dates for matters
      that are in the hands of man. We have stated that total bank failure is
      highly
      unlikely to happen prior to the pole shift. We have predicted that such
      measures as limited banking hours, limited withdrawal, price freezes, and
      other
      such measures could be instituted to limit panic and failure. Just when such
      measures might be instituted we cannot say, as humans are unpredictable,
      especially when panic is involved.

      [Questioner] Question about vitamin and mineral
      supplements. Do they really help? Sometimes after taking weeks of a vitamin
      or
      a supplement such as Glucosamine, I feel worse! I don't trust
      pharmaceuticals
      and wouldn't be at all surprised if they had the opposite effect than
      intended.

      [Zeta Response] Glucosamine is not a natural vitamin or mineral. If
      you are deficient in Vitamin C or iron, and take a supplement, this will
      undoubtedly help you and make you feel better. Eating well, eating proper
      foods
      that are not junk food, is the best insurance. Often the mixtures the phrama
      companies put together are not tested well, and problems with the mix only
      come
      to light years after the public has been acting as guinea pigs. If something
      makes you feel bad, then stop taking it! Your body is speaking to you.
      Listen!

      [Questioner] Why does the communication with the
      yourselves, the Zetas have to be only on the subconscious level? I mean,
      what
      would be the difference from the conversation going on right now in this
      chat?
      Why not just appear to those ready to accept this?

      [Zeta Response] The chat has the element of doubt, in that you can
      assume that Nancy is in fact a team, with a steno doing the posting while
      others write the answers. You can assume that the attendees (other than
      yourself) are all government agents asking pre-arranged questions. But if
      you
      are faced with real life aliens in your conscious, there is no element
      of doubt for you. You will react, in your work place and in your personal
      life,
      and may get fired or divorced, for instance, or chased down the street and
      beaten. It is for these reasons that the Awakening proceeds apace, with ever
      increasing sightings and contactees, without these worries. At some point,
      conscious contact will ensue.

      [Questioner] I got a couple of UFO pic's this last month.
      One looked like two after burners of a jet looking through my zoom lens, but
      the photo showed a red orb, and when the photo was lightened it showed three
      objects. I've also seen a video where two UFOs seemed to join. Do they
      actually
      join and split apart or what is really going on there?

      [Zeta Response] Most of what the population sees during UFO sightings
      is an illusion, designed to incite curiousity such as yours and to incite
      discussion. Motherships that are at first not seen at all and then sensed by
      lights at the periphery. Orbs that merge and break apart and then remerge.
      This
      is not to say that motherships and light orbs and the like are not real.
      It is just that the real thing is rather boring, so we jazz it up.

      [Questioner] I have spent the last year trying to
      understand why the Zetas are using Nancy to communicate with humans. So I
      will
      just ask why are you here and what do you want to acomplish and once you do
      whatever where will you go?

      [Zeta Response] The ZetaTalk mission is obvious to any who explore the
      website. Nancy, in her Bio page has detailed her personal relationship with
      ourselves. From this one can see that beyond being a contactee and a
      participant in the hybrid program, she had chosen before birth the role for
      herself of a communicator. She allowed herself to be modified in her 20's to
      this
      end, so she could hear our telepathic voice. What is the message of
      ZetaTalk?
      Look to the website, which emphasizes educating the public about the coming
      pole shift, the truth about the US government's interaction with aliens, the
      spiritual transformation the world is undergoing, the increased encounters
      with
      aliens and UFOs, and an overview of what dimension shifting is about and all
      the intelligent life elsewhere. The purpose, thus, is educational. We
      anticipate that Nancy will be involved in this effort long after the pole
      shift, as many Service-to-Othre communities will need to be contacted, and
      she
      will be the ideal emissary in that role.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta488.htm>

      The ZetaTalk Newsletter

      Issue 109, Sunday, December , 2008

      Weekly news and
      views from around the world and beyond

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue110.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not
      MOCKED!
      salaam akwaaba jambo Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 22, 2008
        Regan,
        You are about as credible as your friends Satan Claus and Mr.
        Armagreeddoom Bush!
        Expect the skies worldwide to keep getting redder and redder until all
        who have eyes in 2009-10 will feast on a site which will knock the hell
        and heaven out of your STS mind!

        grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com ;

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 22, 2008
          Nathaniel,

          If you want to wait until 2009-10 to find out whether Planet X is
          real or the stuff of make-believe, go right ahead. But I think we can tell
          already from the fact that its alleged presence in the inner solar system is
          not having the effects that it would be having if it was really here.
          Really, its physical effects should be dramatic and unignorable by now, but
          they are nowhere to be seen.

          The question of who my friends are is irrelevant to this issue, so
          why do you bring it up?

          If you want to believe in an obvious illusion that's your choice and
          you are free to make it. But some of us want to choose differently and we
          shall do so, regardless of your self-righteous judgements of us.

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 23, 2008
            Sir, I have already seen PX twice as well as a few Zeta people. The
            information was for you.
            Do you think I would be doing this for nothing without having some proof
            that this is REAL? And yes, I do caught some hell from plenty of people
            such as yourself!

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 23, 2008
              "Sir, I have already seen PX twice as well as a few Zeta people."

              Have you? How do you know that what you saw really was Planet X and
              not something else that you mistook for it?

              "The information was for you."

              What "information"? You haven't given me any! "Information" is
              "that which removes uncertainty". Nothing that you have said has removed
              any uncertainty about Planet X from my mind.

              "Do you think I would be doing this for nothing without having some proof
              that this is REAL?"

              Yes. You have already demonstrated that you are quite willing and
              prepared to do that. For example, you say that "Satan Claus" and
              "Armagreedon Bush" are my friends! These persons do not even exist except
              in your private fantasy-world. How can they be my friends? You evidently
              cannot distinguish properly between public truth and private fantasy. So
              when you say that you have proof that Planet X is real, I cannot believe it
              on your say-so. If your proof is real, then show it to me. I have asked
              for it before and you still have not supplied it to date. Also, you have
              not addressed any of my scientific objections to the idea of Planet X being
              real, but every time I have raised them you have responded only by insulting
              me personally and accusing me of being an agent of evil. I don't pretend to
              know why you are doing this. I only know that you are doing it.

              "And yes, I do caught some hell from plenty of people such as yourself!"

              It is not I who have been giving you hell! You are giving it to
              yourself by taking offence when someone like me points out that you are
              choosing to believe in an idea that doesn't make rational sense and which is
              in conflict with general scientific evidence. It is not my fault if you
              don't like to hear the facts spoken. If it is real, Planet X should have
              disturbed the planets of the inner solar system from their orbits and
              created massive upheavals on the sun's surface already, but it has not done
              so. So it is not behaving like the real brown dwarf that it is said to be.
              How can you blame people like me for refusing to believe that it is real
              when it is not behaving as if it is real but is behaving like someone's
              preferred fantasy instead?

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
                Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
                future next year!
                <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 24, 2008
                  "Again for the last time, just wait and see as many will in the very near
                  future next year!
                  <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm>"

                  Wait and see what exactly? The article you have linked us to is
                  about Pres. Bush's religious convictions and doesn't refer to Planet X or
                  say what is going to happen next year. And if whatever you are thinking is
                  going to happen next year actually does happen next year, how will that
                  prove Planet X is real?

                  I'm trying hard to follow your logic but haven't found any to follow
                  yet.

                  PS: Merry christmas everybody.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
                    Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and not a
                    holyday! Nimrod was born on dec 24, and not jesus or yeshua. If you were
                    Jesus and God the Son, wouldn't you want the record straight? There also
                    is no Satan Claus god who knows every child and who fly at christmas
                    night to give all good children a present or two!
                    Hocus Pocus!
                    I do believe in a new year! Happy New year, but I must say that 2009 is
                    going to be worst than 2008!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 25, 2008
                      "Okay, then follow this: Christmas is a pagan satanic helliday and....."

                      Follow the mad ravings of a demon-haunted mind? No thank you. I am
                      concerned with discussing Planet X, not your chaotic ramblings about
                      paganism, Christmas and Santa Claus.