FW: RE: I'm curious

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      This came in today...from David (LightEye).

      I think Beautiful...and good timing for the month of Christmas. Living Ornaments for a Christmas Tree.
      I pretty much do the same as you except my work consists mostly repair our old desert home, now that things have slowed down, and maintenance.
      It seems 90% of life mostly consists of maintenance.
      What do you think of the below?
      Dec 19, 2008 ... Stunned residents are claiming to have seen a �UFOs� in the sky above Halesowen.
      Click the link to access the video.

      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=53d_1229698087