RE: [prepare4contact] Re: James Bartley's lecture in Roswell 2007þ

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      The Intelligence I'm aware have gone the lengths to help free people off of drug use. Believe it or not.
      They're like us Wynn, just, more expanded in their abilities and thinking.

      Regardless, whether in the body or out of the body, their mission is to help refine our consciousness and clean up our acts, so, that we too can qualify for the greater liberation that's soon to come.

      The mysterious Orbs have recently shown me they image themselves as people in other wavelengths.
      They can feel as solid in their imaged body form when we reside in their midst of corresponding vibration.

      They shocked me with this newly revealed experience. They obviously felt it necessary because of the distrust I've been building when I listen the negative.
      I'm developing sight to see them and it worried me not knowing who the company coming and going, flying through my house on whim is.
      Who are you I kept asking. Tell me or leave. Well, I've learned they're not negative and actually have mysterious delightful minds.
      Their energy level is more elevated than ours so they appear powerful. Their at peace and it seems their busy attending to the Light Lords work.

      I think their a kind of angelic entity. Cross over spirits overlapping with our world because of the upcoming changes we're all going to go through. I don't know what Order they are and they didn't say. They do mention biblical references.

      Dex

      Hi Skolyer --back in the day we were very into 'set and setting' when
      we tripped- choosing our environment carefully, and choosing a
      spiritual focus --the 'set' -- so maybe that's why more of us had
      spiritual/mystical expereinces. i was somewhat stunned to learn that
      younger folks use hallucinogens as a party drug.

      Still no comments from p4c folk re new age/et community leaders using
      mind-altering drugs to facilitate communication. i think this is VERY
      important -- and suggests to me that most, maybe all, of these
      facilitated communications are with inter-dimensionals, and not with
      extra-terrestials. maybe they are one and the same, sometimes, but if
      people are not going to be up front about the conditions under which
      they make 'contact', we'll not learn much.

      Peace, wynderer

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, <skolyer@...> wrote:

      > I had very limited exposure to drugs as a teenager. I smoked lots
      of pot for a couple of years during high school. I did a couple
      other things a few times but never did I have any kind of mind
      opening experiences with aliens. We'd smoke pot and ride around or
      go to someone's home and watch the three stooges or something. I
      wasn't old enough to experience the 60's and don't know why people
      did drugs then. I think many musicians did drugs to open their minds
      back then. And many of them it turns out believe in UFO's. None of
      my experiences in the late nineties when I was seeing quite a number
      of ufo's were under the influence of any drugs. The experiences were
      quite real.