Re: [ufodiscussion] The Mark of The Beast?

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2008
      Do me a favor take your shit to some other discussion group . Or am I
      mistaken, and this isn't, a UFO discussion group.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
        Dear Sir,
        Could you explain who or what this group of space aliens are? Also, you
        must have not clicked this link: <http://www.zetatalk .com/call/ c22.htm
        <http://www.zetatalk.com/call/c22.htm> >
        Please explain?

        grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com;