The Mark of The Beast?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      The Mark Of The Beast
      (666)

      In Christian culture, at least here in the west, nearly every church
      leader that I know of have heard something about the �Mark of the Beast�
      �which is found in Rev. 13:16-18. Even
      though nearly every church leader will claim that they speak with their God, the
      distressing part however, is that the answer most of them gives is as different
      as day is from night. No wonder that to this day, there is no agreed upon
      consensus as to exactly what this �Mark of the Beast� suppose to mean,
      not to mention who the 666 Beast is even though it is becoming clearer
      by the hour and minute that our planet is heading fast for some kind of
      biblical Endtime or Judgment Day.

      I have a very simple question to any member who would like to indulge in trying
      to shred some light on this very important question of what would most likely
      be the meaning of the �Mark of the Beast�? In my opinion, it appears
      foolish that we are going to be supposedly imprinted either on our right hand
      or on the forehead with some kind of mark, sign, or symbol. I mean, to force
      everyone on this planet to accept such a mark would be a tremendous task �don�t you agree, and would require a hell of a
      lot of force, a force that has to be greater than anything that we know today �
      maybe something like mental mind control perhaps in which none of us could
      override or resist!

      Somewhere I read that this so-call Mark is nothing more than a mindset, which
      is centered around a self-centered philosophy, namely greed and globalization
      at the expense of others. The Mark is not on the outside, but on inside �inside
      of the brain, and when you hear the word �Embargo�, no other nation is
      embargoing more countries than the USA. Isn�t the beast supposed to be running
      or trying to control the entire world? If so, then which nation would you say that
      this best fits?

      So I am
      asking this simple question, �instead of
      being a �mark� on the right hand or on our forehead, could the �Mark
      of the Beast� possibly be a conscious mindset or socio-political philosophy
      or economic system which represents the latter day workings or collusion of the
      greedy warmongering wicked or the selfish unjust?

      �Mind you, I am not trying to start any
      argument. I am only asking a question.

      �"He also forced
      everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so
      that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is
      the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If
      anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's
      number. His number is 666" (Rev.
      13:16-18).

      <http://www.av1611.org/666/opinion.html>

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/call/c22.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2008
        Do me a favor take your shit to some other discussion group . Or am I
        mistaken, and this isn't, a UFO discussion group.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
          Dear Sir,
          Could you explain who or what this group of space aliens are? Also, you
          must have not clicked this link: <http://www.zetatalk .com/call/ c22.htm
          <http://www.zetatalk.com/call/c22.htm> >
          Please explain?

          grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com;