ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [12-6-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      ZetaTalk:
      GodlikeProduction Live

      written
      December 6, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Contactee health, Human
      history, Implants, Aftertime gangs, Incarnations, Obama birth place, IQ limits,
      Soul mates, Soul substance, Annunaki, Holographic news, Oahspe dissection,
      Scotland gloop, Canola oil, Spiritual orientation, Virginia Beach, Groundwater,
      Illness increase, Planet X orbit, Chemtrails, Moon orbit, Planet X approach,
      Ohio food raid, Evacuation centers, Hap Griffin, Earthquakes, Survival
      communities

      Excerpts:

      [Questioner]
      I hope you can comment on the continued attacks on President elect Obama
      concerning his birth place? Where is this going to lead?

      [Zeta Response:]  We have
      stated, each time this comes up, that the challenges are baseless. Courts tend
      to dismiss baseless lawsuits in order to save their time, and do so by finding
      what amounts to a technicality to do so. Thus, this is likely to simply be
      refused by the Supreme Court, as expected. These challenges are led by people
      who wanted either Clinton or McCain and are hoping that some miracle occurs
      during the process. Nothing more than this is behind the press.

      [Questioner]   For many years canola oil has been presented
      to consumers as part of a healthy diet. Recently, I ran across some disturbing
      articles about canola oil. The parent plant (rape seed) is used in industry as
      a penetrating oil and it's not for human consumption since it contains a toxic
      substance. The Canadian gov't supposedly paid our FDA $50 million to have
      canola oil put on the GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) list. Studies with
      lab rats were disastrous. Many examples of health problems in humans and
      animals were described in these articles. I've used canola oil for years. I was
      shocked to see the list of health problems linked to this substance, including the
      very ones that I've developed. Many families are using/storing this oil,
      thinking it will keep loved ones healthy. Would the Zetas care to comment on
      this matter?

      [Zeta Response:]  You're on
      target with your observations and conclusions. Don't use it!

      [Questioner]   Are there any updates on Nibiru?

      [Zeta Response:]  We have no
      comments that would help the establishment in their determination to maintain
      the coverup. As is known, Planet X, aka Nibiru, is between the Earth and Sun,
      somewhat to the right as viewed from the northern hemisphere, and gradually
      approaching Earth. Earth is being pushed backward in her orbit, trying to evade
      Planet X which is approaching in a retrograde orbit. Planet X is virtually on
      the Ecliptic, just beneath it, in a very crowded particle flow, a headwind. It
      is turning in place to point its magnetic N Pole outward, increasingly, which
      is why the N Pole of Earth tipped away from the Sun last Winter excessively.
      Right now, the approach has caused the Earth wobble to become more extreme, and
      debris in the tail of Planet X to begin entering the atmosphere in the form of
      fireballs. Just what will occur between the present and the start of the lean
      to the left, we decline to say.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta486.htm>

      The
      ZetaTalk Newsletter

      Issue 108, Sunday, December 7, 2008

      Weekly news and
      views from around the world and beyond

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue108.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org