Re: [ufodiscussion] Interesting Photo

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hmmn, curious pic Dex. There doesn't seem to be much information in
      it though. It looked to me like the track of a moving strobe, so I
      compressed it down its length in my image-editor until all the individual
      light "pulses" combined into one and that's all I could see - a single blob
      of light with no particular structure. Depending on the time-duration of
      the shot, I think it could represent any of a number of real objects - a
      plane, a meteor, a UFO, an orb,...... Without more information I cannot say
      what it is. Can anyone else?

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        I guess the only thing safely said about it is...it was in the sky?
        I have a feeling it wasn't seen with the naked eye and the camera got lucky.

        Reminded me of the famous Phoenix lights.
        I had a very strange thought. What if it was collecting the people after
        their death. May they enjoy the experience. I know someday I will. Those in
        charge of soul may have removed from them from the confines of earth for a
        new life elsewhere. In that way they won't have to continue the lower
        evolutionary cycles of this world.
        I've learn this is part of the Plan for advancement. After these many
        numerous rounds, I think we've earned it.

        Dex

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
          I like that idea Dex. Those souls who have been through the lower
          evolutionary cycles of this world and have learned the lessons that those
          cycles teach should not have to keep going through them endlessly. They
          belong in higher worlds where they can undergo the higher evolution for
          which they yearn.

          But do they need to go and live in a different world in order to do
          it? Doesn't this world also have its higher evolutionary cycles to
          experience and be transformed by? The road to cosmic consciousness may be a
          long one but many souls have already traversed it while incarnate on this
          earth.

          And times are changing for this planet. As the earth's axis shifts
          progressively by small increments and aligns the planetary mind-field
          increasingly with the vibrations of the Aquarian mode of consciousness, a
          new age of the world is coming upon us, bringing new experiences and new
          opportunities to everyone living to undergo the higher evolutionary cycles
          and transform this world into a higher one.

          I think we need to keep our hope alive at this chaotic time of
          transition from the Old Age to the New, along with our faith in the benign
          powers of the universe and our patience to last through the current madness.
          It may be an old saying but I think it is a true one that the darkest hour
          comes before the dawn.

          I guess the only thing safely said about it is...it was in the sky?
          I have a feeling it wasn't seen with the naked eye and the camera got lucky.

          Reminded me of the famous Phoenix lights.
          I had a very strange thought. What if it was collecting the people after
          their death. May they enjoy the experience. I know someday I will. Those in
          charge of soul may have removed from them from the confines of earth for a
          new life elsewhere. In that way they won't have to continue the lower
          evolutionary cycles of this world.
          I've learn this is part of the Plan for advancement. After these many
          numerous rounds, I think we've earned it.

          Dex

          > Hmmn, curious pic Dex. There doesn't seem to be much information
          in
          > it though. It looked to me like the track of a moving strobe, so I
          > compressed it down its length in my image-editor until all the individual
          > light "pulses" combined into one and that's all I could see - a single
          blob
          > of light with no particular structure. Depending on the time-duration of
          > the shot, I think it could represent any of a number of real objects - a
          > plane, a meteor, a UFO, an orb,...... Without more information I cannot
          say
          > what it is. Can anyone else?

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008