Interesting Photo

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
      Look at the upper left hand corner of this photo?

      Page 8 of the Nov. 29, L. A. Times...
      "Commandos end siege in Mumbai"

      Taj Mahal Night Photo

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8128#8128

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hmmn, curious pic Dex. There doesn't seem to be much information in
        it though. It looked to me like the track of a moving strobe, so I
        compressed it down its length in my image-editor until all the individual
        light "pulses" combined into one and that's all I could see - a single blob
        of light with no particular structure. Depending on the time-duration of
        the shot, I think it could represent any of a number of real objects - a
        plane, a meteor, a UFO, an orb,...... Without more information I cannot say
        what it is. Can anyone else?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          I guess the only thing safely said about it is...it was in the sky?
          I have a feeling it wasn't seen with the naked eye and the camera got lucky.

          Reminded me of the famous Phoenix lights.
          I had a very strange thought. What if it was collecting the people after
          their death. May they enjoy the experience. I know someday I will. Those in
          charge of soul may have removed from them from the confines of earth for a
          new life elsewhere. In that way they won't have to continue the lower
          evolutionary cycles of this world.
          I've learn this is part of the Plan for advancement. After these many
          numerous rounds, I think we've earned it.

          Dex

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
            I like that idea Dex. Those souls who have been through the lower
            evolutionary cycles of this world and have learned the lessons that those
            cycles teach should not have to keep going through them endlessly. They
            belong in higher worlds where they can undergo the higher evolution for
            which they yearn.

            But do they need to go and live in a different world in order to do
            it? Doesn't this world also have its higher evolutionary cycles to
            experience and be transformed by? The road to cosmic consciousness may be a
            long one but many souls have already traversed it while incarnate on this
            earth.

            And times are changing for this planet. As the earth's axis shifts
            progressively by small increments and aligns the planetary mind-field
            increasingly with the vibrations of the Aquarian mode of consciousness, a
            new age of the world is coming upon us, bringing new experiences and new
            opportunities to everyone living to undergo the higher evolutionary cycles
            and transform this world into a higher one.

            I think we need to keep our hope alive at this chaotic time of
            transition from the Old Age to the New, along with our faith in the benign
            powers of the universe and our patience to last through the current madness.
            It may be an old saying but I think it is a true one that the darkest hour
            comes before the dawn.

            I guess the only thing safely said about it is...it was in the sky?
            I have a feeling it wasn't seen with the naked eye and the camera got lucky.

            Reminded me of the famous Phoenix lights.
            I had a very strange thought. What if it was collecting the people after
            their death. May they enjoy the experience. I know someday I will. Those in
            charge of soul may have removed from them from the confines of earth for a
            new life elsewhere. In that way they won't have to continue the lower
            evolutionary cycles of this world.
            I've learn this is part of the Plan for advancement. After these many
            numerous rounds, I think we've earned it.

            Dex

            > Hmmn, curious pic Dex. There doesn't seem to be much information
            in
            > it though. It looked to me like the track of a moving strobe, so I
            > compressed it down its length in my image-editor until all the individual
            > light "pulses" combined into one and that's all I could see - a single
            blob
            > of light with no particular structure. Depending on the time-duration of
            > the shot, I think it could represent any of a number of real objects - a
            > plane, a meteor, a UFO, an orb,...... Without more information I cannot
            say
            > what it is. Can anyone else?

          • Ted
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008