More UFO sightings - Mystery Lights!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Dear Members,

      If you have some extra time, and is interested in real UFO/ET phenomena, then
      please check out this CNN O�Brien video!

      <http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/11/24/obrien.aliens.not.just.crazy.cnn>

      Also, you may want to check this video out as well. I cannot
      vouch that it is 100 percent real.

      <http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=50924&catid=2>

      In the future, yes, we on earth can expect
      numerous more UFO sightings and even some live ET video coverage!

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org