VP Cheney and AG Gonzales Indicted in TX

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008
      Dear Group,

      In the Name of God, to Whom All Praises are due forever! If you�re keeping up
      with what�s going on down in Texas with the indictment of VP Cheney and former Gonzales,
      may I inform you, that much more sinister things are going on with this prison
      torture/abuse case than the public is allowed to know - a HELL of HELL of a lots much more!

      �If there is a single person on this
      planet earth who believes that Mr. Armageddoom Bush and Dick Cheney are not
      wicked to the lowest degree, then challenge yourself to listen to this short Democracy
      Now video! It appears that Texas DA Juan
      Angel Guerra has the goods on the prison scam of Tricky Dick and crooked former
      AG Gonzales! They are allegedly overcharging the state per inmate while abusing
      and torturing them for no reason except sadistic lust!

      I hope some member have the concern to pose this issue to the ZETAS PLEASE!

      <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21292.htm>

      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081122/ap_on_re_us/cheney_indicted_8>

      <http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/18/cheney.gonzales.indicted/index.html?eref=rss_politics&iref=polticker>

      <http://www.valleymorningstar.com/onset?id=240&template=article.html>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org