Texas Women Tells Of Being A Space Contactee

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      Texas Women Tells Of
      Being A Space Contactee

      Dear Group,

      Just wanted to share this Texas TV news video with you concerning a likely
      ET/UFO contactee. Her story sounds very much to be a real one. Missing pregnancy;
      strange grey beings; inability to move; seeing a UFO; and benign messages about
      herself and the coming future world. Of course, you have to be the judge on
      this one!

      <http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9381903&nav=1TjD>

      Also, the correct links to my last post are:

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y_ncOVlDw>
      G20 refusing to shake Bully Bush`s hand.

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrUFIDFi8is> Bush
      tries to intimidate Lauer when questioned on torture

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKpp9Dk8prE&feature=related
      Bush: Don't Tell Me What To Do!

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org