Amish Know How

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2008
      Dear
      Group,

      If
      only all the other European�religions were even a third like the angelic
      AMISH people, most likely our planet would be peaceful today and the ominous word
      "TERROR� that Mr. Bush enjoys using, would perhaps not even be in the
      dictionary! I�remember reading about their great leader of the Amish, George
      Fox. He promised the day he arrived here in America after escaping from brutal
      white religious oppression back in his native England, that neither he nor his
      followers would ever exploit or abuse any native Indian living here in America!
      To this day, hour and second, his words have proven 100 per cent true! On the
      other hand, with all the other European religions, well you know their story;
      although they said the same thing when they arrived here to the native Indians,
      but collectively, they did the exact opposite with such inhumane terror and extreme
      injustice! All the native Indian land was violently expropriated, not to
      mention that their people were almost completely exterminated!

      Will God bless or curse the angelic AMISH people for being brotherly in every
      sense of the word??

      I believe He will bless the Amish people beyond imagination.

      Do
      you think that the AMISH will be amongst the righteous when all the Self-Centered
      wicked greedy are separated from this planet in their absolute entirety after
      the Awesome Day of Judgment?

      Amen

      <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3473461/Amish-sue-US-government-for-mark-of-the-Beast-on-livestock.html>

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword18k.htm>
      Amish Know How: Preparations

      For the best content online, visit www.telegraph.co.uk

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2008
        Yeah, sure.
        If wishes were horses , beggars would ride.
        And so it goes...

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2008
          "Will God bless or curse the angelic AMISH people for being brotherly in
          every sense of the word?"

          How are the Amish "being brotherly in every sense of the word"?
          They have attempted to separate themselves off from the rest of humanity and
          build their own private heaven-on-earth to live in all by themselves. While
          it is true that they have not tried to exploit or interfere with the rest of
          humankind, they have not gone out of their way to help the rest of humankind
          either. Hardly angels of mercy or "good shepherds" going after the lost
          sheep, are they? And hardly the "leaven" of world society which Christ
          enjoined his followers to become either. Nor have they made any notable
          sacrifices for the sake of their brothers and sisters in the world, like all
          the saints and martyrs of world history have done.

          Sorry, but the Amish seem to be a bit on the selfish side to me.
          But I don't think God will necessarily curse them for it, as they will have
          cursed themselves already by their silly and unnecessary freezing of
          themselves into a rigid, biblical pattern of living that finally crystalised
          about two thousand years ago. They have become fossilized by their own
          choice and God has not done it to them.

          From: nathaniel x vance
          To: grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com ; hauntingsusa@yahoogroups.com ;

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 19, 2008
            Maybe your question will be better directed to asking the blessed
            William Penn's Quakers or the blessed Friends Society if they can help
            you.
            Please, let us all know what their answer is.
            Otherwise, ask Mr. Armageddooom Bush for a response.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 19, 2008
              No need. I've already discussed it with the Quakers, a.k.a. Society
              of Friends. They have a much more outgoing and progressive attitude to
              spiritual brotherhood than the Amish. They seem to me to be trying hard to
              understand and apply Christ's teachings in their own lives and in the world
              at large. They have not tried to separate themselves from their fellow
              humans and are intimately involved in efforts to resolve world problems. I
              have no criticism to make of them.

              I don't think you would find Georg Bush at any of their meetings
              though. They are committed to non-violence whereas Bush is a confirmed
              warmonger.

> [...]

              in
              > every
              > sense of the word??
              >
              > I believe He will bless the Amish people beyond imagination.
              >
              > Do
              > you think that the AMISH will be amongst the righteous when all the
              > Self-Centered
              > wicked greedy are separated from this planet in their absolute
              entirety
              > after
              > the Awesome Day of Judgment?
              >
              > Amen

              <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3473461/Amis\
              h-sue-US-government-for-mark-of-the-Beast-on-livestock.html>

              > <http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword18k.htm>
              > Amish Know How: Preparations
              >

              > For the best content online, visit www.telegraph.co.uk
              >

              > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not

              18:55
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 20, 2008
                Dear masanga,
                Well, I got to agree with your every word this time!
                The main point that i was trying to make is that we are going to have
                learn to live a much more simplier lifestyle in the very near future if
                we want to survive the coming cataclysms. The Quaker ( Friends Society
                and the Amish) are great models that we are told to emulate as they are
                already living well in this mode!
                Thanks.

                \
                > h-sue-US-government-for-mark-of-the-Beast-on-livestock.html>
                > >

                > > <http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword18k.htm>
                > > Amish Know How: Preparations
                > >

                > > For the best content online, visit www.telegraph.co.uk
                > >

                > > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is
                Not
                > > MOCKED!
                > > salaam akwaaba jambo Ashogee
                > > http://zetaheaven.org

                19/11/2008
                > 18:55

              • shane eden
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 21, 2008
                  TO AMEN: Gee, I wish I could sit around with my poo poo and my doo doo and wish things were better, and sit back and wait for God to take revenge on all those mean old meanies who are mean to all of us..............................instead I have to worry about how to get rid of these tyrants, without your self-indulgent help!

                  (postscript: Thanks anyway, Ashtar, we'll be ready next time your in town!_teesh-la

                  To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.comFrom: ufoazbk@...: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:50:02 -0800Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Amish Know How

                  Yeah, sure.If wishes were horses , beggars would ride.And so it goes...----- Original Message ----- From: "nathaniel x vance" <broali4xa@...>To: <grandfathergreywolf@yahoogroups.com>; <hauntingsusa@yahoogroups.com>; <TheCosmicCafe@yahoogroups.com>; <UFOsecrets@yahoogroups.com>; <unexplained_world@yahoogroups.com>; <alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com>; <CaptainFreon@yahoogroups.com>; <realufos@yahoogroups.com>; <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>; <cwgconcepts@yahoogroups.com>; <earth2025@yahoogroups.com>; <earthchanges_prep@yahoogroups.com>; <iufo@yahoogroups.com>; <marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com>; <tt-alt-watch@yahoogroups.com>; <ufo2u@yahoogroups.com>; <ufoandparanormalstuff@yahoogroups.com>; <ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com>; <earthchanges@yahoogroups.com>; <earthspiritmedicinewheel@yahoogroups.com>; <etandufoconspiracyandhistoryonearthandnibiru@yahoogroups.com>; <exraelians@yahoogroups.com>; <prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com>; <the_zetaheaven_group@yahoogroups.com>; <ufo_hotline_bulleti@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:03 AMSubject: [ufodiscussion] Amish Know HowDearGroup,Ifonly all the other European religions were even a third like the angelicAMISH people, most likely our planet would be peaceful today and the ominous word"TERROR" that Mr. Bush enjoys using, would perhaps not even be in thedictionary! I remember reading about their great leader of the Amish, GeorgeFox. He promised the day he arrived here in America after escaping from brutalwhite religious oppression back in his native England, that neither he nor hisfollowers would ever exploit or abuse any native Indian living here in America!To this day, hour and second, his words have proven 100 per cent true! On theother hand, with all the other European religions, well you know their story;although they said the same thing when they arrived here to the native Indians,but collectively, they did the exact opposite with such inhumane terror and extremeinjustice! All the native Indian land was violently expropriated, not tomention that their people were almost completely exterminated!Will God bless or curse the angelic AMISH people for being brotherly in everysense of the word??I believe He will bless the Amish people beyond imagination.Doyou think that the AMISH will be amongst the righteous when all the Self-Centeredwicked greedy are separated from this planet in their absolute entirety afterthe Awesome Day of Judgment?Amen<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3473461/Amish-sue-US-government-for-mark-of-the-Beast-on-livestock.html><http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword18k.htm>Amish Know How: PreparationsFor the best content online, visit www.telegraph.co.ukWe're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!salaam akwaaba jambo Ashogeehttp://zetaheaven.org[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Ted
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 21, 2008
                    Where have you been? Missed your witty sarcasm
                    TO AMEN: Gee, I wish I could sit around with my poo poo and my doo doo and
                    wish things were better, and sit back and wait for God to take revenge on
                    all those mean old meanies who are mean to all of
                    us..............................instead I have to worry about how to get rid
                    of these tyrants, without your self-indulgent help!

                    (postscript: Thanks anyway, Ashtar, we'll be ready next time your in
                    town!_teesh-la

                    To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.comFrom: ufoazbk@...: Tue, 18 Nov
                    2008 08:50:02 -0800Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Amish Know How