Re: ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [11-08-08]

    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
      Okay Mr. Ted,
      I do have health issues yes: No, I did not piss on myself; Yes, I did
      scratch my head after reading Mr. masange second post as he seemed like
      two persons . As for Obama, he is the main focus and not tiny me. If you
      think Obama to be just an ordinary person, I sure in heaven and hell
      wonder how you would classify the next person coming after him who when
      he comes , will declare that he is the promised long awaited almighty
      Messiah/Mahdi?
      We have but two years or less and yes more is forthcoming!!!
      Tahnk you Mr. Ted and have a great day sir.

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Ted" <ufoazbk@...> wrote:

      > You do that so elegantly ,I bet he just pissed himself, while
      scratching his
      > head

      I have
      > > only one personality and leave you to make of that what you will.
      > >
      > > Regarding Obama, I was not denying that he has a special
      divine
      > > commission. I was merely saying that I believe we all have them. I
      > > acknowledge that he is qualified to accept his commission. However,
      in my
      > > view that does not necessarily mean he will actually fulfil it, only
      that
      > > he
      > > can fulfil it if he dedicates himself to doing so.
      > >
      > > But what is his divine commission exactly? I would not
      presume to
      > > know that unless I heard him state it and since he hasn't done that
      > > date
      > > it is a mystery to me. However, I am content for it to remain a
      mystery
      > > me since it is a matter between him and the Divine and is none of my
      > > business really. I have enough on my plate just fulfilling my own
      divine
      > > commission without concerning myself with his too.
      > >
      > > Regan (masanga)

      If
      > > you are masanga, then you must have multiple personalities???
      > > At any rate, I wish you well.
      > >
      > > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, masanga@ wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Nathaniel,
      > >>
      > >> I appreciate that you have tried to insult me by suggesting
      > > that my
      > >> mental level is that of a 2 year-old child but I take it as a very
      > > great
      > >> compliment from your unconscious. You see, normal two year-olds
      have
      > >> extremely clear, unobstructed minds that are uncluttered by false
      > > knowledge,
      > >> unbiased by prejudgements and preconceptions, unsullied by strange
      > > desires,
      > >> and undisturbed by fears of pain and loss. These innocents see
      things
      > > as
      > >> they truly are in themselves and their actions express the cosmic
      will
      > >> automatically and spontaneously. The famous abstract artist Picasso
      > > said
      > >> that it took him until he was sixty to learn to paint like a child.
      > > And
      > >> Jesus himself no less is supposed to have said: "Suffer little
      > > children to
      > >> come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of God made." So I thank
      you
      > > for
      > >> this unexpected and unsolicited recognition, Nathaniel. I have
      worked
      > > long
      > >> and hard to get into this child-like state and your compliment is
      both
      > >> confirmation to me that my efforts have not been in vain and
      > > encouragement
      > >> to continue them further. With help from above I hope to get my
      > > mental age
      > >> down to absolute zero in time.
      > >>
      > >> I am sorry to hear though that you are feeling the need for a
      > > break
      > >> from me and that you want me not to reply to you. Sorry, but if you
      > > don't
      > >> want me to reply then I think you should not address your posts to
      me
      > > in the
      > >> first place. And if my posts are bugging you anyway then I can only
      > > suggest
      > >> that you stop reading them because I have no intention of shutting
      up.

      > >> Sincerely,
      > >> Regan (masanga)

      One
      > > money
      > >> idea,
      Nancy's
      > >> name

      Alfred

      earthchanges_prep@yahoogroups.com ;

      > > he
      > > out
      > >> new
      > >> The
      Planet
      > > X,
      > >> declined

      > >> consensus
      > > his
      > >> Obama
      > > the
      > > candidacy.
      > >> causing
      > > world
      > > also
      > >> FBI
      He
      > >> had
      > >> relayed
      > > US
      > >> cover-up,
      > >> been

      > > options

      > > beliefs?
      > >> He

      Obama's
      > >> case,
      > > life
      > > human

      McCain

      GOD

      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
        Dear Nathaniel,

        Thank you for your email begging my pardon. I gladly give it to
        you. I did not take your reaction to my comments about Obama personally and
        no harm was done.

        Be at peace.

        Regan (masanga)