Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [11-08-08]

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
      Had you ever thought that this Nathaniel is covert and not even with
      Nancy's groupies.
      He's worse than a pimple that just won't go away..
      Dance if you want. I enjoy the way you can strip the JOKER to show he's
      wearing no close
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
        Dear Brother masanga,
        Please pardon me for being a bit heavy handed. You sound very well adept
        and refreshing in your last two posts! I like your messages now, but how
        you questioned my use of the word " COMMISSIONED" really brought the
        rebellion out in me.
        Maybe I should have said or used that Sen. B Obama was "HIGHLY
        COMMISSIONED" and added that he is NOT an ordinary soul or something
        like that alone those lines. Please pardon me as I have no degrees in
        higher education and only am doing the best little that I can to try and
        help to spread the word that our earthly planet is undergoing a Divine
        renaissance for the better under God and His space angels into another
        higher spiritual dimension where true brotherly and sisterly love and
        co-existence will be the order of the future!
        Please pardon me.

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
          Okay Mr. Ted,
          I do have health issues yes: No, I did not piss on myself; Yes, I did
          scratch my head after reading Mr. masange second post as he seemed like
          two persons . As for Obama, he is the main focus and not tiny me. If you
          think Obama to be just an ordinary person, I sure in heaven and hell
          wonder how you would classify the next person coming after him who when
          he comes , will declare that he is the promised long awaited almighty
          Messiah/Mahdi?
          We have but two years or less and yes more is forthcoming!!!
          Tahnk you Mr. Ted and have a great day sir.

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
            Dear Nathaniel,

            Thank you for your email begging my pardon. I gladly give it to
            you. I did not take your reaction to my comments about Obama personally and
            no harm was done.

            Be at peace.

            Regan (masanga)