Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [11-08-08]

    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
      I wouldn't presume to know, Ted. ;-)

      But I must admit that I would be surprised if Nathaniel actually
      understood any of the points that I made in that post. His mind seems to be
      clinging like a barnacle to his sacrosanct beliefs, although his beliefs
      appear contradictory in places to me, especially where Planet X is
      concerned.

      However, they are his mental issues and if he is happy to have them
      obstructing his channels of perception then it is not for me to say that he
      should clear them out. If he wants to be a barnacle that's OK by me.

      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
        Had you ever thought that this Nathaniel is covert and not even with
        Nancy's groupies.
        He's worse than a pimple that just won't go away..
        Dance if you want. I enjoy the way you can strip the JOKER to show he's
        wearing no close

        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
          Dear Brother masanga,
          Please pardon me for being a bit heavy handed. You sound very well adept
          and refreshing in your last two posts! I like your messages now, but how
          you questioned my use of the word " COMMISSIONED" really brought the
          rebellion out in me.
          Maybe I should have said or used that Sen. B Obama was "HIGHLY
          COMMISSIONED" and added that he is NOT an ordinary soul or something
          like that alone those lines. Please pardon me as I have no degrees in
          higher education and only am doing the best little that I can to try and
          help to spread the word that our earthly planet is undergoing a Divine
          renaissance for the better under God and His space angels into another
          higher spiritual dimension where true brotherly and sisterly love and
          co-existence will be the order of the future!
          Please pardon me.

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
            Okay Mr. Ted,
            I do have health issues yes: No, I did not piss on myself; Yes, I did
            scratch my head after reading Mr. masange second post as he seemed like
            two persons . As for Obama, he is the main focus and not tiny me. If you
            think Obama to be just an ordinary person, I sure in heaven and hell
            wonder how you would classify the next person coming after him who when
            he comes , will declare that he is the promised long awaited almighty
            Messiah/Mahdi?
            We have but two years or less and yes more is forthcoming!!!
            Tahnk you Mr. Ted and have a great day sir.

            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 17, 2008
              Dear Nathaniel,

              Thank you for your email begging my pardon. I gladly give it to
              you. I did not take your reaction to my comments about Obama personally and
              no harm was done.

              Be at peace.

              Regan (masanga)