A New Find

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      [Original Message]
      From: MK Karnak <madame_karnak@...>

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I've seen the ufo videos for Scotland and found them interesting.� Have
      any of you heard about the tablets discovered in Iraq and hidden by the US
      and UK?� They are fascinating and according to several sources recording
      information on YouTube, they contain plans for a unique engine\/motor that
      requires no polluting fuel to fly.� These engine plans were left by the
      Annunaki in case earth became inhospitable so that� mankind could return to
      the bosum of origin--the planet Nibiru.� According to an anonymous source
      on one video, the US and UK are well underway with building the
      transportation device for testing. One of the men interviewed about the
      translation project said that the device would obsolete the use of oil and
      other polluting fuels.

      > The archaeologists that translated the tablets are furious because the US
      and UK reneged on their promise to share what was found and learned with
      the rest of the world.� Several of the these archaeologists are posting
      information on YouTube to get the word out. Look for enlilspeaks or search
      for lost summerian tablets.