ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [11-01-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Zetatalk:
      Godlikeproduction

      written November 1, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Questioner: Obviously the Zetas cannot speak to the
      exact methods that will or are currently being used to suppress voter fraud. In
      general are the Neocons still confident that they can pull it off? Have they
      not learned their lesson yet? Are the recent attacks on Syria and Pakistan
      attempts to stir up things to benefit McCain?

      Zeta Response: We have in fact detailed the steps
      we took in 2006 though as expected
      the fraud machine will try to invent new methods to evade our scrutiny. None of
      this of course works as we know of their methods as soon as they plot them. We
      know who will be involved, what computer systems will be involved, and the
      timing of any steps they plan to take. Since we can teleport our human
      assistants anywhere, can freeze other humans in the vicinity so they are
      unaware of our efforts, and have other tools in our warchest not even imagined
      by the fraud machine, they will fail. The efforts to provide McCain with an
      international incident that would allow him to showcase his supposed foreign
      policy skills have likewise failed, as in the recent Syrian attack. All that is
      required is for the country being goaded to fail to response, as Syria did in
      this case. Had Syria created an uproar, engaged in counter attack or elicited
      help from neighboring countries, the incident may have succeeded as planned.
      But Syria, as Iran, is wise to these techniques and the fact that the Bush
      administration has failed in Iraq. They know it is only a matter of time before
      matters change, and fail to take the bait.

      Questioner: McCain keeps insisting that he's going
      to win, despite how slim his chances seem from all the reports. He keeps saying
      that his polls shows him narrowing the lead. It really does look like he's
      expecting voter fraud, his confidence seem sincere, and seems to be setting his
      talk up for a surprise win by him.

      Zeta Response: We mentioned this last week also, that the talk on
      Drudge Report and by Republican surrogates about tightening poles is supposed
      to prepare the public for a surprise McCain win. McCain has been told
      he will succeed, with his handlers pointing to the win in 2000 and 2004 as
      examples of the power of the fraud machine. Those who want him to be in power,
      so as to continue their control, want McCain confident, and thus they allow no
      talk of any other outcome. Thus, it will be a sudden reality that will hit him
      hard, and we have predicted his health will suffer due to this.

      I saw an Obama interview
      recently on tv. He was asked what would be at the top of his todo list if he
      won the White House. He said first on the list would be taking care of the
      current economic situation. I was wondering if it were possible that he could
      have his hands so full with dealing with the affects of the Earth changes to
      the US that this will be most important by the time he enters the White House?

      Fortunately, Obama has a terrific team, and
      has been planning his transition for months. He is known for chosing the very
      best, and the execution of his campaign is proof of that. Delegation is the
      key, and he is adept at that. Regardless of the emergencies, they will be
      attended to, as his TEAM will have the resourses and good judgement. Key
      decision are already being made, data being combed over, so no time will be
      lost. With Congress in close agreement, there should be no delays.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta481.htm>

      The ZetaTalk Newsletter

      Issue 102, Saturday
      November 1, 2008

      The Mystery Pink Light
      that Appeared Over London

      October 21, 2008

      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079297/Pictured-The-mystery-pink-light-appeared-London.html>

      London residents were
      left scratching their heads last night as a mysterious pink cloud drifted over
      the city. Bemused bystanders in Mayfair craned their necks to witness the
      strange alien-like cloud that appeared for just under an hour at around 8:30
      pm. It hovered over buildings before breaking up and slowly disappearing. But
      after dismissing theories of UFOs and atmospheric phenomenons, the Met Office
      said the blob was likely to be nothing more than the lights of the city
      reflected in a cloud.

      ZetaTalk Explanation 10/25/2008:
      This has been explained away by the
      authorities as a reflection of city lights on a high cloud. But don't high
      clouds and city lights occur often, around the world? We have stated in the
      past that occasional neon clouds or light pillars were due to atmospheric
      changes from the tail of Planet X. Light pillars were flames of gas in the
      atmosphere, quickly burning out. Neon clouds are not seen at night, as they are
      highly reflective of sunlight primarily during dawn or dusk. This is not due to
      water vapor reflections, such as rainbows, but other chemicals in the
      atmosphere. This recent pink cloud over London was similar to a neon cloud, but
      was reflecting the lights from the city, as explained in the article. However,
      this would not be occurring without chemicals from the tail of Planet X mixing
      into the atmosphere. Such displays will become more common.

      Neon clouds have been around since 2003, when Planet X arrived in the inner
      solar system and wafted its tail past the Earth when it put on the brakes as it
      neared the Sun. The Zetas predicted in 2005 that such displays would continue.

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue103.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org