WHITHER THE WEATHER

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear Group,

      All around the earth, increasingly, reports are appearing in print that
      something strange and unexplained is going on with both the weather and the sea
      coastlines. Usually, you have predictable high and low tide period well anticipated,
      but all of a sudden since 2004, the tides have become more violent and
      unpredictable! Thus far, meteorologists have proffered few explanations for
      these abnormal events.

      Does anyone of you have any idea as to what could be causing all these global
      weather abnormalities?

      TSUNAMI / FREAK WAVES / ABNORMAL TIDES / RISING SEA LEVELS -

      MAINE
      - Tuesday's Tidal Fluctuations Baffle Weather Service - in Boothbay Harbor,
      some boats were scratched and docks damaged Tuesday afternoon when LOW TIDE
      BECAME HIGH WITHIN A MATTER OF MINUTES. Locals in the area say it happened
      about 6 or 7 times throughout the afternoon. They say it surged in within a
      matter of 5 minutes, then flowed back out just as quickly. The National Weather
      Service says the cause of the UNUSUAL tide fluctuations along the mid coast of
      Maine remains a mystery...and may never be known. <http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=95126&catid=2>

      OREGON
      - On Saturday afternoon, a FREAK SNEAKER WAVE swiped a 6-year-old and his uncle
      off rocks at Simpson Beach, south of Charleston. Minutes later, the sea spit
      the boy back out, but he died on his way to the hospital. The uncle remains
      missing. Witnesses who saw the waves strike said, �It was horrifying. It looked
      like they were sliding down a waterfall. The water was just so powerful and
      moving so fast that it pulled them out.� <http://www.theworldlink.com/articles/2008/10/30/news/doc4909ec4953b59798269270.txt>

      HEAVY RAINS / FLOODING / LANDSLIDES / UNUSUAL &
      OUT-OF-SEASON WEATHER -

      BELIZE - Flood �08
      Continues to Smother Belize - flooding persists in the Belize and Orange Walk
      districts and it's getting worse in many areas. The depth, scale and scope are
      staggering. And while the flooding is one thing, losses of livestock and
      agriculture are another. Some estimates say that as much as 90% of crops in
      this area have been lost and most livestock owners will lose about 25% of their
      herds. <http://www.7newsbelize.com/index.php#story1>

      FLORIDA
      - A RARE October cold snap BROKE RECORDS in Palm Beach County and the Treasure
      Coast Tuesday and overnight. A low of 50, recorded at 4:53 a.m. Wednesday at
      Palm Beach International Airport, broke the Oct. 29 record low of 51, set in
      1944. Tuesday's high of 67 degrees, set at 4:42 p.m., was the lowest for Oct.
      28, breaking the old record of 76 set in 1997, was THE LOWEST. <http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/10/29/1029wx.html>

      The Zeta space people have
      given their explanation, and by far their expose seems very plausible. Are they
      right??

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0810.htm>
      Zetatalk: �WHITHER THE WEATHER�

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        I believe I've learned through different alien Sources (contactee Hurtak in the early 70's was one) a vacuum area in space ( the null zone) our solar's system is supposedly approaching, where no electromagnetic fields are present, is causing havoc with our sun.
        As we approach closer, our sun increases in solar flaring and sun spot activity.
        The increase kicks off extra amounts of solar radiation, ultra-violet light bombardment etc,..and this additional energy is received by our planet through the northern and southern polar axis.
        This energy build up inside our planet causes an increase in storms, super storms. earthquakes, volcanic pinches and even shifting the shell and mantle of our world. This seems the only natural means the earth can release this pressure build up.

        They're supposedly continuing ET attempts helping to reflect the increased solar radiation kick off. Reticulian's reported once an operation for helping stabilize the sun by building an energy field around it and of which later disclosed through a contactee (William Hermann) their mission failed.
        That was some time ago, maybe, since then, there's been some success?

        Dex

        nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

        >Does anyone of you have any idea as to what could be causing all
        these global weather abnormalities?

        Reviewing the history of climate on this planet, it becomes apparent
        that things change, and sometimes dramatically. What we might consider
        "abnormal" is actually pretty normal, in the historical scheme of
        things. It's just that we've been accustomed to a brief window of time
        in which there has been relative stabilty, but it should not surprise
        us, based on the history of this place, that that stabilty can be
        shattered. Of course, there are many many forces at work, and
        mankind's contribution in the form of industrial pollution, etc. is
        likely amplifying the pace of change in weather patterns, etc.. not to
        mention more technical forms of manipulation (as has been alluded to
        in HAARP posts), and of course a big question now is the effects of
        solar system and even galactic activity, so it foes back to the old
        saying that the reason for anything is everything -- in other words,
        dependent origination.

        Peace