You Must Vote For Obama - Spaceships Will Appear Tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      You Must
      Vote For Obama - Spaceships Will Appear Tomorrow?

      Posted by: "Prophet Yahweh" prophetyahweh@...

      Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:04 am (PDT)

      IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF
      YAHWEH (God)

      Dear Groups,

      Here is the link to my latest show:

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9JARiq7Slk>

      Here is Prophet Yahweh, seer of Yahweh, Master UFO Caller's final

      message before attempting to summon a real spaceship as a sign that

      holy YAHWEH, the Creator of all things, wants
      all American's to vote

      for Senator
      Barack Obama as President of the United States of America.

      Take care because tomorrow is the start of the moment I have been prophesying
      about:

      Sincerely Yours In The Sightings Tomorrow?

      PROPHET YAHWEH

      Seer of Yahweh

      Master UFO Caller

      the end

      {My addition: this recent Sur
      American UFO video may hint at what we can expect! Maybe a Mothership will appear!} <http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NedkXYluwUY> UFO Domingo Oct.
      26-2008 OVNI en BS.AS a plena Luz

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org