Mystery reddish-pink lights appear over London

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
      Dear Members,

      For those who remember the strange reddish-pink lights that was reported recently
      over London, UK, the Zetas of Zetatalk.com have explained why and what they
      were in this week Godlikeproduction.

      Can anyone please tell me , please, if any other group or person has given a
      better explanation thus far than what the Zeta space people are giving today?

      Hardly!

      Questioner: London residents were left scratching
      their heads as a mysterious pink cloud drifted over the city. Bemused
      bystanders in Mayfair craned their necks to witness the strange alien-like cloud
      that appeared for just under an hour at around 8:30pm. It hovered over
      buildings before breaking up. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079297/Pictured-The-mystery-pink-light-appeared-London.html Can the Zeta's comment on this?

      Zetas Response: This has
      been explained away by the authorities as a reflection of city lights on a high
      cloud. But don't high clouds and city lights occur often, around the world? We
      have stated in the past that occasional neon clouds or light pillars were due
      to atmospheric changes from the tail of Planet X. Light pillars were flames of
      gas in the atmosphere, quickly burning out. Neon clouds are not seen at night,
      as they are highly reflective of sunlight primarily during dawn or dusk. This
      is not water vapor reflections, such as rainbows, but other chemicals in the
      atmosphere. This recent neon cloud over London was similar to a neon cloud, but
      was reflecting the lights from the city, as explained in the article. However,
      this would not be occurring without chemicals from the tail of Planet
      X mixing into the atmosphere. Such displays will become more common.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta480.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org