Re: Strange Pink Cloud Appearance

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Here is a better link without the silly junk thrown in at the end!
      Yes, I just want to say that very soon the whole earth will be inundated
      with massive blood red dust such as is in the Bible during the time of
      the exodus.

      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079297/Pictured-The-mystery-
      pink-light-appeared-london.html
      <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079297/Pictured-The-mystery-%2\