ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [10-11-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      ZetaTalk:
      GodlikeProduction Live

      written
      October 11, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Questioner:

      McCain's events have incited hatred, people shouting "off with his
      head" "kill him" "traitor", comments yesterday like
      "were scared of Obama", "he's an arab". I'm concerned about
      Obama's safety, is being protected and will this not go the same route as
      Binazir Buto? What will McCain do once he realizes he is going to lose? Or has
      he already realized that?

      Zeta Response:

      As we have stated before, Obama has angels protecting him, as well as his many
      human protectors. Were this not the case, he would not be walking around today.
      McCain thinks that election rigging has been arranged for him, as he has been
      assured of that. He knows that Bush did not win in 2000 or 2004, and expects
      that 2006 was some kind of aberation. It was, after all, not a presidential
      election year. He is getting nervous at the current polls, as convincing the
      public that a McCain win was not by election rigging would not be easy
      if Obama was so strongly ahead in the polls. Therefore anticipate a lot of
      discussion about the potential Bradley Effect, where white voters lie about how
      they actually cast their ballots, to explain a potential discrepancy between
      the vote and exit polls. As we have repeatedly stated, this 2008 election will
      be safeguarded, as was done during 2006. McCain will be devastated when the
      counts are in, and may have health problems afterwards due to the shock.

      <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta478.htm>

      � Obama has angels protecting him, as well as his many human protectors.�

      The
      ZetaTalk Newsletter

      Issue 100, Sunday October 12, 2008.

      International Panic

      Despite the passage of Treasury
      Secretary Paulson's bailout package, stock markets around the world went into a
      panic. If companies on Wall Street, the world's premiere market, were going
      down, then what's next? Panic resulted in panic selling, which ricocheted
      around the world. In Europe, this panic was reflected in significant market losses.
      Low points occurred during October 6-7, 2008 when the DOW dropped 8%, Russia's
      market dropped 19%, Brazil plunged 15%, Iceland 20%, Japan 10%, and Indonesia
      10%.

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue100.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org