More A-Bombs = Increased USA Paranoia Against China-Russia!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      More
      A-Bombs = Increased USA Paranoia Against China-Russia!

      Dear
      Group,

      Let me see, America is supposed to be the greatest peace-maker on the planet
      and Christian - Right? Well, can someone please tell me why do we spend so much
      on killer weapons of mass destruction more than all the rest of the world
      combined? That's right, we send more on weapon of mass destruction more than
      all the rest of the world combined! Let me see, the article said China will
      have 100 missle nukes in the future.

      Well, guess how many nukes we have already? Try over 10,000 and these present
      day nukes are real monster kiloton bombs that could do some real major damage
      unlike the two pea-size-baby nukes that we dropped on Japan in 1945! Am I
      correct? Here is a link which prove my point as some might say that I like
      speaking from my foot:<http://www.truemajority.org/postcard/>

      Lastly,
      I doubt if there is hardly a one of us who've lived in america�who haven't
      heard something about the promised Judgment Day coming of the dreaded Messiah,
      so this information should not be too hard to swallow for any of us. One thing
      is for sure, as Sister Mrs. Michelle Obama has said, "Something strange is
      going on" both in America and in the world today and �Can�t we all just
      feel it?� I agree with you and I am forced to now admit that we are headed for
      something very out of the ordinary and really big, which will be incredibly shocking
      to us all everywhere. Will the Messiah and or the Mahdi appear within the next coming
      two years?

      Goodness gracious me, with what is happening in the banking industry and Wall
      Street, the world stage is surely being set very well for him to possibly do
      so, and, heaven help us all, if Barack Hussein Obama can do what he has done
      coming from nowhere and having next to nil, why can�t the powerful mighty
      Messiah/Mahdi do even greater things like removing all the greedy wicked (STS) tyrants
      from this planet earth?

      I hope the Zetas space people would someday expound on this question as I haven't seen
      or heard anything on this yet!

      It sure as hell is a very important proposition of the highest
      magnitude!!!!!!

      <http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending>

      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/ap_on_bi_ge/financial_meltdown>
      <http://podblanc.com/jimmy-carter-israels-150-nukes>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org