Mankind's Origin's on Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      (Note: Security issue's arose with the discovery under the Sphinx and it prevented releasing the information to the public.)

      COULD MAN BE TRACED BACK TO ONE ORIGIN

      COULD THE PYRAMIDS, SACRED SITES, MOUNDS BE MARKERS FOR UNDERGROUND TUNNEL SYSTEMS AND CITIES

      Zep Tepi is Genesis. Zep means Time. Tepi means First. Together they are the First Time or the Golden Age [Alchemy] where the gods moved through the Void and created our reality.

      *Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilisation. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilisation to this sophisticated group*.

      Evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilisation of what we now refer to as Atlantis and MU. . Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret research facilities of our own civilisation, there were those who arose from the underground "cities of the Gods", after the dust settled. These survivors are characterised in the Bible as the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis. These are the 'fabled gods' of ancient Summer, Egypt and India. All religious traditions can now be shown to originate from this one source. Muslim, Christianity, Native American , Traditions, Buddhism, New Age, etc. ....ALL!
      During the summer of 1998, cave explorers using scientific equipment were able to confirm that a linked cave system some 15 miles in length exists underground in North Wales. Several years ago a researcher by the name of Frank D. Adams wrote on the results of his personal scientific experiments which may prove that giant cavities exist in granite at depths of more than 11 miles, conclusions which have also been supported by Louis V. King, a mathematician who calculated that, at normal temperatures, a cavity would exist at a depth of between 17.2 and 20.9 miles. The authors' findings are also supported by the discovery of "16 Rouse Belts" which give planes of fracture penetrating the globe.

      Dr. Ron Anjard in an article in the Summer, 1978 issue of Pursuit Magazine, claimed personal knowledge of 44 underground cities beneath the surface of North America, six of which are supposedly located on the West Coast. His information allegedly comes from anonymous American Indian sources. When we relate this to the large number of migration legends (to and from cavern realms) which exist among the native Amerindians, then we may conclude that certain tribes possibly still retain intimate knowledge of underground civilizations related to them via distant ancestral links. Some of the elders of these different tribes, others have suggested, may in fact maintain present contact with several of these cavern civilizations. There are a few indications that some such 'tribes' literally moved underground as a result of the encroaching Anglosaxon civilization upon the America's. Similar allegations are made in relation to South and Central America as well.

      DECLASSIFICATION OF THE NEW GROUND PENETRATING RADAR GIVES EVIDENCE TO OUR PAST

      Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world. At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a full 800 kilometres to the opposite side of the country. Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation of their culture.

      In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century. As of yet, it has still never been released

      The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis, 15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau. While the rest of the Nu-Age speculates about a hidden chamber under the left paw of the Sphinx, the legendary "City Of The Gods", lays sprawled beneath. Complete with hydraulic underground waterways, the film shows massive chambers, the proportions of our largest cathedrals, with enormous statues, the size of the Valley of the Nile, carved in-situ. Researchers, risking their lives with lights and cameras, carefully negotiated rubber dinghies across subterranean rivers and kilometer-wide lakes, to penetrate sealed chambers beyond. Already, remarkable caches of records and artifacts have been found.

      THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE DISCOVERED BASED ON TOP SECRET RESEARCH OF OVER 30 YEARS

      Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilisation. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilisation to this sophisticated group*.

      Despite the misleading popularity of Von Danikan journalism, evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilisation of what we now refer to as Atlantis and MU. . Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret research facilities of our own civilisation, there were those who arose from the underground "cities of the Gods", after the dust settled. These survivors are characterised in the Bible as the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis. These are the 'fabled gods' of ancient Summer, Egypt and India. All religious traditions can now be shown to originate from this one source. Muslim, Christianity, Native American , Traditions, Buddhism, New Age, etc. ....ALL!

      It is the legacy of a civilisation and a technology way beyond our own. A technology capable of creating a vast underground city, of which the sphinx and pyramids are merely the surface markers. The project scientist, Dr. Hurtak, likens it to the impact of contact with an advanced extraterrestrial culture. He described it as the discovery of the Fourth Root culture, the so-called Atlantean civilisation, destroyed by the last earth tumble. It presents unequivocal evidence that all languages, cultures and religions trace back to a single common source, which Dr. Hurtak refers to as the "Parent Civilisation".

      According to Dr. James J Hurtak, ,this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the keys of the physical spectrum, the "Higher Light Physics" of the ancients...The very information that Gigamesh went in search of on his famous trek to the lost "City of the Gods" . This is what he was in search of in the tunnels beneath "Mt. Mashu" .
      *One of the major figures in our investigation is Dr. James J. Hurtak is a major figure in this report . He is , the Californian mystic and polymath who has played a key role in all the major aspects of the emerging belief system. He was involved in explorations at Giza in the 1970s and was one of the major proponents of the Face and Pyramids of Mars (and their connection with Egypt),

      In my book, Living in the Light, I speak of the 'Language of Light'.. The Language of the Gods, HIBURU. Dr. Hurtak also refers to this ancient language..but as a "language of light". ..literally. Not only about this wonderful language of the 'gods' but of a great priest SCIENTIEST of a previous time cycle, the time Atlantean/Mu Cycle, by the name of ENOCH. He associate him with the building of the Great Pyramid complex. He alludes to a grand spiritual SCIENCE, a science which describes a GENETIC STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.

      What have we been told of ENOCH. That he is a patriarch, father of Methuselah and great grandfather of Noah, the architect of the original Zion, the legendary 'City of Yahweh', inventor of the alphabet and calendar. Taken away with God and shown the 'secrets of heaven and earth, returning with the 'weights and measures' for all humankind. Ahh..lest we not forget the KEYS OF ENOCH!

      Unknown to most Christians he was also the Egptians THOTH, the 'Lord of Magic and Time. He was HERMES to the Greeks, the 'Messenger of the gods'. Ironically , although the Christian congregations have been taught to avoid anything of pagan or idol worshipping faiths, the saintly ENOCH is non ohter than the Celtic wizard MERLIN, who disappears up an apple tree to the mythic Avalon, seeking the seret of immortality and vowing to return.

      Just like the Book of Revelations, the Pagan religions also speak of the same traditions, ie. the Mayan legend of Quetzacoatal, promises a return of knowledge at 'the end of time', or the end of this present time cycle. Sound pretty close to 'All things shall be revealed...doesn't it'. Although removed from our bible history years ago by early 'religious leaders', Enoch is still known by most theological students. From the Dead Sea Scrolls we were able again to regain the hidden knowledge of this patriarch and read his works as he describes a wondrous ancient civilisat, who misused the KEYS of higher knowledge and were unable to save themselves from the last cataclysm. Thus ..both literally and figuratively they lost the 'keys' ..they lost all higher knowledge.

      http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels.html