ZetaTalk: Godlikeproduction [10-4-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      ZetaTalk:
      GodlikeProduction Live

      written
      October 4, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Questioner: Can we expect to see more ET
      craft - either STO or STS - in the skies immediately post-shift? Or do we have
      to wait until the STS humans leave the scene?

      Zeta Response:

      As we predicted at the start of ZetaTalk, sightings will be on the increase and
      will progress to sightings of alien bodies. All this has occurred. We have also
      stated that sightings and such glimpses of alien bodies is dependent upon
      acceptance by the public. Thus certain parts of the world, certain locales,
      will experience an advanced awakening while other parts of the globe do not. It
      is certainly not dependent upon the percentage or presence of Service-to-Self
      individuals.

      Questioner : Isn't it strange that with all the reported sightings
      of UFOs that we have first no better pictures at our disposal and second, is it
      possible that nobody saw a UFO landing and having contact with the passengers?

      Zeta Response:

      Certainly there are innumerable videos of UFOs lately, in abundance. There has
      even been a video of an alien on a porch, which we affirmed was genuine.
      Progress is being made! <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta476.htm>

      The
      ZetaTalk Newsletter

      Issue 99,
      Sunday October 5, 2008

      Zetas Advice On the massive
      Wall Street/Housing market Bailout.

      ZetaTalk Advice 7/20/2002: The real estate bubble will likewise burst when
      the current weather problems and lack of insurance coverage prove this to be
      hollow. The percent of the workforce to be affected is already increasing, and
      look to the Depression era, worldwide, for expected results. During the coming
      depression, which is in fact in place but denied by the media and powers that
      be, one should look to the past Great Depression as an example of things to
      come. Banks were insolvent, but allowed to operate, not called in. Homeowners
      and businesses were insolvent, unable to pay, but not called to term, allowed
      to continue. Thus, those insolvent entities were allowed to continue, and
      gradually came back into solvency, and thus business was reestablished. During
      the coming crash, this will repeat itself, but with a difference. There will be
      no re-solvency, no new health, but the shift, instead.

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue099.htm>

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org