Hurry: Register To Vote Online!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hurry, register to vote online.

      The Obama campaign just launched a new one-stop voter registration website called Vote for Change:

      <http://my.barackobama.com/vfc>

      You can check your registration
      status, register to vote, look up early-vote information for your state, apply
      to vote absentee, or even find your polling place.

      It's the easiest and most important thing you can do to bring the change we
      need. Make sure your voice is heard: <http://my.barackobama.com/vfc>

      Hurry, we ONLY have
      11 days remaining for you to register!!!!

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008

        Hurry, register to vote online.

        The Obama campaign just launched a new one-stop voter registration website called Vote for Change:

        <http://my.barackobama.com/vfc>

        You can check your registration
        status, register to vote, look up early-vote information for your state, apply
        to vote absentee, or even find your polling place.

        It's the easiest and most important thing you can do to bring the change we
        need. Make sure your voice is heard: <http://my.barackobama.com/vfc>

        Hurry, we ONLY
        have 10 days remaining for to register to Vote!!!!