Re: [ufodiscussion] opinion

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
      Dex,

      That sounds like an authentic experience of the Most High God to me.
      Thanks for sharing it.

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
        I'm glad you appreciated it.
        There's more.
        If the world would only realize how close the Heavens are to them, they
        might consider straightening up.
        Perhaps that's part of our testing. Getting ourselves right before we
        actually learn the written Word, regardless what text, is real.
        For many of us, it now seems we're headed to a different desired forgone
        conclusion, our time is almost up.
        If the leadership doesn't wake up in time, It'll not be the Grand
        Graduation as was hoped for.
        I think we've known this all along. So, unfortunately, as it realistically
        appears, turning out once again, our species advancement will be an
        individual advancement, not a collective one.

        Dex

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
          Dex,

          I think we are seeing the present world situation very similarly.
          However, I am mindful that there may be far more going on than we are able
          to see at present. In which case, I am content to leave the world in
          God's/nature's capable care and not try to second-guess what He/She may have
          put in the pipeline that will emerge before our stupefied senses for our
          delectation and upliftment in future. The thing that always strikes me
          about times of turbulence like these is how unpredictable they are. I
          really do not know how we are going to get through these times safely into
          the new era. But then, I don't really need to know that, do I? I only need
          to know how to get through today. Which is fortunate, because that is all
          God/nature is letting me know at the present time!

          So although I agree that it looks as though the choosers of the path
          of spiritual progress will be in the extreme minority as usual, I am
          reminding myself daily to expect the unexpected and to not be too surprised
          if a miracle happens and the human race starts waking up in droves. It's
          got to happen some time. I hope we're around to see it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
            Well, it reads to me your training for service with those who've you've
            been aware and in your midst outside the veil can begin tomorrow. Next
            steps.
            Just kidding.

            Dex

            > Dex,
            >
            > I think we are seeing the present world situation very similarly.
            > However, I am mindful that there may be far more going on than we are
            able
            > to see at present. In which case, I am content to leave the world in
            > God's/nature's capable care and not try to second-guess what He/She may
            have
            > put in the pipeline that will emerge before our stupefied senses for our
            > delectation and upliftment in future. The thing that always strikes me
            > about times of turbulence like these is how unpredictable they are. I
            > really do not know how we are going to get through these times safely
            into
            > the new era. But then, I don't really need to know that, do I? I only
            need
            > to know how to get through today. Which is fortunate, because that is
            all
            > God/nature is letting me know at the present time!
            >
            > So although I agree that it looks as though the choosers of the
            path
            > of spiritual progress will be in the extreme minority as usual, I am
            > reminding myself daily to expect the unexpected and to not be too
            surprised
            > if a miracle happens and the human race starts waking up in droves. It's
            > got to happen some time. I hope we're around to see it.

          • brel
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
              Hi Dex,
              Tried to send U a private email, but It was blocked.
              Can U check that out for me.
              Kind regards,
              Bre.