Re: opinion

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
      I appreciate the in depth posting on this information Dean.
      I was aware of most of it, but, not in that specific ordering.
      I understand these intelligence, not as a caste system, but, rather as Orderings of Light serving entities and Levels of Being.

      El Elyon is not a very mentioned name for the Most High God. I assume you're aware of my past writings about the story how I greeted J.J. Hurtak for the first time meeting him.
      I told him I had had an incredible experience and was at a total lost understanding it. I had asked in the previous night in my prayers what was the Great Living Light I stood before on Holy ground. A Magnificent and almost frightful Power. It was just unbelievable. It was overwhelming and alive. The Living Light wanted me to be aware it was the inner Sanctuary and Source of my Being and that it represented law. In this lifetime It wanted me to respect the laws of Mankind.

      The answer came in the morning with my awakening from the sound of my own voice repeating over and over again in Hebrew the Name El Elyon, El Elyon. I didn't know any Hebrew, so, I had no idea even if that were a language.
      That week when Hurtak arrived in Sedona to give a weekend lecture. a first time for me, I asked him if he knew what it meant. He looked it up in a Hebrew Bible and had showed it to me.That was the sacred code between us.
      I'm sure if I want to release anymore of these experience in the public.
      Anyway, thanks again.

      Dex

      Since you brought it up, "jewels" expresses her opinion without
      providing evidence due to the self-claiming righteousness (i.e.,
      follower of Jesus Christ, and also personally knows
      ("empathically") the only good Pleiadians in the vicinity of
      planet earth) and therefore is justifiably judgemental and gossipy
      (i.e., Boylan). Gossip is indulged in by those who are socially/karmicly
      immature. Just like those who seek revenge & cannot forgive.
      Philosophically speaking, human spirits are all equally
      "perfect" but lose awareness of it after they plunge into the
      fetus and become sons & daughters of God on earth. Religions separate &
      rule the children causing them to make warfare, murder & rape a common
      way of life, so anyone who continues to claim to have the one & only
      religion and saviour is a brain-washed bully who needs to take off their
      blood-stained, very backward and myopic dark glasses.
      What member here claims to have produced a work greater than the Enneads
      of Plotinus?� It is very obvious from the statements made here by
      some members that they have absolutely no real understanding/knowledge
      of the mind & soul and, due to their pseudo-education, and very limited,
      metaphysical conceptual knowledge are also unaware of the existence of
      "priests" within the Biblical "Order of
      Melchizedek."� After all, Jesus is identified as a "priest
      forever, after the Order of Melchizedek," and Melchizedek is
      identified as the "High Priest" [esoterically speaking
      Melchizedek is the planetary Logos, the "Ancient of
      days"/"Sanat Kumara"], thus Jesus is, a priori, one of many
      "priests" within the "Order." And, very importantly, due
      to "priests" within the "Order" incarnating in this day
      & age out of Logoic necessity,� you'll find many of them
      identifying with this sacred name of the High Priest, who was also known
      as the "Prince of Salem" & the "Prince of Peace."
      Drunvalo Melchizedek* is and excellent example of one among many souls
      who have incarnated now to help their fellow man/woman. The fact that
      the Order of Melchizedek is known today as the Great White Brotherhood,
      or the Spiritual Hierarchy, or the Trans-Himalayan Lodge of Master &
      Adepts causes confusion among the uninitiated due to disinformation from
      agents of the Illuminati. I have a close relationship with one of the
      priests within the order, the Tibetan Djwhal Khul, and spent some time
      with him in a previous life.� I have produced a book* that is a
      synthesis of key metaphysics regarding Creation itself, as well as
      Creation of the human soul and its evolution through periodical rebirth
      or reincarnation, and all of the foregoing is what my association with
      the most sacred Melchizedek amounts to.
      "Melchizedek's name can be translated (from Hebrew
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language> ) either as King of Zedek
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zedek> or as King of Righteousness. The
      former translation treats Zedek as a proper noun
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_noun> presumably referring to a
      Canaanite deity with that name <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zedek> . In
      Genesis, Melchizedek is also referred to as king of Salem (possibly the
      same as ancient Jerusalem <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem> ),[1]
      and priest <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest> of El Elyon
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Elyon> . El-Elyon can be translated as
      most high god, and is usually interpreted as a reference to the sole God
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God> of the Old Testament. Some scholars
      believe however that it refers to Zedek
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zedek> - regarding El Elyon as referring
      to the most high god, and using Melchizedek's name as the indicator of
      who the deity was. [2]
      If those scholars who take the name as a reference to Zedek are right,
      it would imply that Zedek was the main deity
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity> worshipped at Salem
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem> at that time. Jerusalem is
      possibly referred to as city of Zedek (ir ha-zedek) in the Book of
      Isaiah <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Isaiah> [3], as well as
      home of Zedek (neweh zedek) in the Book of Jeremiah
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jeremiah> [4] and as gates of
      Zedek (sha'are zedek) in the Book of Psalms
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Psalms> [5], though in each of
      these cases zedek is usually, and equally plausibly, translated as
      righteous (as in city of righteousness)."
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek

      My statements on the forum are usually backed up with incontrovertible
      evidence (quotes) from authorities (the Bible, Enneads of Plotinus, the
      Secret Doctrine, and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire), so feel free, jewels,
      to provide the recognized, published & acclaimed authorites that you
      follow, which shows all of the foregoing to be false, and don't
      forget to quote.

      Dean Sloan

      Theosophical metaphysicist

      http://www.qdeansloan.com

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek
      � Each priest has an individual part to play in God's plans.
      * http://www.drunvalo.net/bio.htm
      http://www.qdeansloan.com/bio.htm
      *
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1893302903?ie=UTF8&tag=dandelionbook-20\
      &linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1893302903

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend
      <Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:

      > Dean and a few others in here are followers of Melchizedek. As for a
      few of the others including myself, we are not.. There is two fences in
      here concerning his material... So it just depends what fence you choose
      and your path should be respected.. Even when its not a path of
      another...

      > follow your heart..
      >
      > take care, Jewels
      >

      > To: prepare4contact@...: ladytjpuckett@...: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:19:38
      +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] opinion

      > Hello all, I was instructed to read a book called The Ancient Secret
      of the Flower of life by Drunvalo Melchizedek. I would like to know the
      opinions you may have on him. I read the book and noticed that he said
      he talks to thor and I have refrences on thor from the group.peace Tammy
      Jo

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
        Dex,

        That sounds like an authentic experience of the Most High God to me.
        Thanks for sharing it.

        Regards,

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
          I'm glad you appreciated it.
          There's more.
          If the world would only realize how close the Heavens are to them, they
          might consider straightening up.
          Perhaps that's part of our testing. Getting ourselves right before we
          actually learn the written Word, regardless what text, is real.
          For many of us, it now seems we're headed to a different desired forgone
          conclusion, our time is almost up.
          If the leadership doesn't wake up in time, It'll not be the Grand
          Graduation as was hoped for.
          I think we've known this all along. So, unfortunately, as it realistically
          appears, turning out once again, our species advancement will be an
          individual advancement, not a collective one.

          Dex

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
            Dex,

            I think we are seeing the present world situation very similarly.
            However, I am mindful that there may be far more going on than we are able
            to see at present. In which case, I am content to leave the world in
            God's/nature's capable care and not try to second-guess what He/She may have
            put in the pipeline that will emerge before our stupefied senses for our
            delectation and upliftment in future. The thing that always strikes me
            about times of turbulence like these is how unpredictable they are. I
            really do not know how we are going to get through these times safely into
            the new era. But then, I don't really need to know that, do I? I only need
            to know how to get through today. Which is fortunate, because that is all
            God/nature is letting me know at the present time!

            So although I agree that it looks as though the choosers of the path
            of spiritual progress will be in the extreme minority as usual, I am
            reminding myself daily to expect the unexpected and to not be too surprised
            if a miracle happens and the human race starts waking up in droves. It's
            got to happen some time. I hope we're around to see it.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
              Well, it reads to me your training for service with those who've you've
              been aware and in your midst outside the veil can begin tomorrow. Next
              steps.
              Just kidding.

              Dex

              > Dex,
              >
              > I think we are seeing the present world situation very similarly.
              > However, I am mindful that there may be far more going on than we are
              able
              > to see at present. In which case, I am content to leave the world in
              > God's/nature's capable care and not try to second-guess what He/She may
              have
              > put in the pipeline that will emerge before our stupefied senses for our
              > delectation and upliftment in future. The thing that always strikes me
              > about times of turbulence like these is how unpredictable they are. I
              > really do not know how we are going to get through these times safely
              into
              > the new era. But then, I don't really need to know that, do I? I only
              need
              > to know how to get through today. Which is fortunate, because that is
              all
              > God/nature is letting me know at the present time!
              >
              > So although I agree that it looks as though the choosers of the
              path
              > of spiritual progress will be in the extreme minority as usual, I am
              > reminding myself daily to expect the unexpected and to not be too
              surprised
              > if a miracle happens and the human race starts waking up in droves. It's
              > got to happen some time. I hope we're around to see it.

            • brel
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 23, 2008
                Hi Dex,
                Tried to send U a private email, but It was blocked.
                Can U check that out for me.
                Kind regards,
                Bre.