GALACTIC COMMAND RADIO TRANSMISSION TO EARTH 1977

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
      Cross posting:
      Jon Hurst ; CASEBOOK HOME PAGE

      The most famous of television broadcasts occurred in England on 26th November, 1977, on Southern ITV (which covered London, the South, and South East). The time was 5.12pm and the message (audio only) interrupted the evening news. Lasting 51/2 minutes, it was superimposed over the voice of the newsreader, Ivor Mills. No less than five transmitters were hijacked simultaneously, spread over great distances, and the Independent Broadcasting Authority were not even aware that the message was overriding their signal; as the transmitters would have been switched off immediately. Possibly, this was because the source of the overriding signal was not terrestrial in nature. The newsreader appeared completely oblivious to the situation and continued as usual, while the voice spoke slowly and calmly, as if echoing through water. The transcript is below: 'This is the voice of Gramaha,
      a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you.

      For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom
      as we have done to your brothers and sisters
      all over this,
      your planet Earth.
      'We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate
      to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters
      which threaten your world, and the beings on
      our worlds
      around you.

      This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the
      New Age of
      Aquarius.

      The New Age can be a time of great peace
      and evolution
      for your race,
      but only if your rulers are made
      aware
      of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. 'Be still now and listen,
      for your chance may not come again.

      For many years your scientists, government
      and generals have not heeded our warnings;
      they have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call
      nuclear energy.
      Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth,
      and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment.
      The wastes from atomic power systems
      will poison your planet for many thousands of
      your years
      to come.
      'We, who have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have long since realized this - that atomic energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful application.

      Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once,
      or you all risk destruction.

      All weapons of evil must be removed. 'The time of conflict is now past.

      The race of which you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

      You have but a short time to learn to live together in
      peace and goodwill.
      'Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

      You are free to accept or reject their teachings,
      but only those who learn to live in peace
      will pass to the higher realms
      of
      Spiritual evolution.
      'Hear now the voice of Gramaha,
      a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you.

      Be aware also that there are
      many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you -
      the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends
      giving you worthless dross
      in return.
      'Your inner Divine Self will protect you from this.
      You must learn to be sensitive to the Voice within that can tell you what is Truth,
      and what is confusion, chaos and untruth.

      Learn to listen to the Voice of Truth which is within you and
      you will lead yourselves on
      to the path of
      evolution.
      'This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

      You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit.
      'We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you.
      Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and
      live in harmony with the ways of
      your planet Earth.

      We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention.

      We are now leaving the plane of your existence.
      May you be blessed by the Supreme Love and Truth
      of the
      Cosmos.'
      The message received a mixed reaction: some listeners were terrified, some intrigued, while others remained skeptical. Of course, the media denounced the broadcast as a hoax, even though the Independent Broadcasting Authority failed to explain how its stringent security system was bypassed; and the supposed terrestrial perpetrators have never been found. According to other stories, it would seem that broadcasts of a similar nature occurred worldwide, even in different areas of the UK. 'We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth.'
      The Ashtar Galactic Command, as mentioned in the broadcast, features quite prominently in 'channeled' and contactee material going back to the early 1940s. In channelings subsequent to the broadcast, the entities have claimed responsibility. In 1994 at least three independent channelers' published information that the Ashtar Command were planning another similar series of broadcasts. However, it appears that proposed dates have so far not been met.

      press link http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/hannington/spacemessage-offair.mp3 then you can hear the broadcast for yourself.

      View other groups in this category.

      To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

      Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
      For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

      If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the 'Remove' link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click 'Send'. Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
      Remove my e-mail address from Ashtar Galactic Command.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
        Dex,

        I can remember receiving this broadcast when I lived in Wiltshire -
        an area of the UK not mentioned in the article below.

        Whether or not it was a hoax it seemed like a good message to me
        back in 1977. It still seems like one now.

        Cheers,