An Interesting Book?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      (Note: The first I've heard of this book...Dex)

      "UFO Contact From Planet Zeti In Orion"
      by Wendelle C. Stevens

      The E.T. beings were even unusual compared to the usual descriptions of E.T.s in that these beings appeared to be made up on swirling dots and particles of light that suggested a human form but were not comprised of flesh and bone. The humble contactee, Raphael Chacon, was finally convinved by the E.T.abductors that he was one of them in a previous life incarnation thousands of years ago. The E.T.s finally convinced Chacon to retreat from Earth as they were doing, and so Chacon told his wife and family, who also agreed that Chacon should leave Earth with the E.T.s and rejoin his parent society.
      Chacon voluntarily left Earth with the visitors, and so far has never returned.