Reincarnation: Abe Lincoln - JF Kennedy

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Reincarnation: Abe Lincoln
      - JF Kennedy

      After having read Mrs. Rosemary
      Altea� first book [The Eagle
      and the Rose], I decided to get �her
      latest book [A Matter Of Life
      and Death]. As usual and as expected, the first 100 page have been highly
      enlightening and by far a good read!

      Most of her work and her books concerns spiritual medium-ship with the so-call
      dead, and countless times she has proven that communication with those who are non-physical
      is both a reality and a possibility beyond a doubt.

      I would like to ask one last question concerning reincarnation. What chance
      would you give it that J.F. Kennedy is
      or was the reincarnation of Abe Lincoln? Here is a link, which purports
      that they were.

      [http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation08.html%5d

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
        "I would like to ask one last question concerning reincarnation. What chance
        would you give it that J.F. Kennedy is or was the reincarnation of Abe
        Lincoln? Here is a link, which purports that they were."

        Hi Nathaniel,

        I think that although it is possible that Lincoln and Kennedy are
        the same soul and the correspondences between their lives which Rosemary
        Altea lists are startling, it is unlikely that they are the same soul in
        fact.

        My reason for thinking this is that resonances between two lives do
        not imply that one of the persons involved is necessarily a reincarnation of
        the other. In fact, such resonances occur across space as much as they
        occur across time. I can give you a personal example of this from my own
        life.

        My name is Regan Power and I live in the town of Torquay in the UK.
        Now, my name is an unusual one and as far as I have been able to discover
        there is only one other male person with the name of Regan Power on this
        earth. We have no family relationship that I am aware of. But guess where
        he lives. In the town of Torquay, Nova Scotia! I have never met the other
        Regan Power but I have seen a photograph of him and - yep! - he does look
        like me! I have not made a searching investigation of his life, but if I
        did so I would not be surprised to find that there were many more resonances
        between us of one sort or another. Nevertheless, we are two distinctly
        different souls. He is living his life and having his experiences and I am
        living my life and having my experiences. We are both incarnating at the
        same time so one of us cannot be the reincarnation of the other.

        Such life-resonances are known as "synchronicities" (although that
        was not quite the meaning of the term intended by C.G. Jung who coined it
        originally). But where do they come from? How do they arise? I prefer the
        term "resonance" to describe them because that hints at the existence of an
        underlying vibrational harmony that transcends time and space, yet which
        orders the flow of events and experiences in time and space throughout the
        universe. I believe it is this underlying harmony of vibration that makes
        one life similar to another. It is what makes this Regan Power live in
        Torquay, UK and the other Regan Power live in Torquay, Nova Scotia - two
        places separated by thousands of miles in space. And it is also what made
        Abe Lincoln's life so remarkably resonant with JFK's, although they were
        separated by roughly a century in time.

        Evidently then, we do not need to invoke the principle of
        reincarnation to explain the uncanny correspondences between the lives of
        Lincoln and JFK: we just need to invoke the universal principle of
        resonance. I think this principle does imply that the souls who incarnated
        as Lincoln and JFK were very similar in character. However, it doesn't
        imply that they were the very same one.

        Regards,

        From: nathaniel x vance
        To: alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com ;