Re: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
      "I must say. You are such a breath of fresh air."

      You are very kind, Ted. And it is so pleasant when someone let's me
      know, as you have done, that I am not just being a bag of wind. (Though if
      I was, I hope that you would tell me that too.)

      These days one cannot hear or see the news without being concerned
      about what is happening to the USA. As a non-American I am obliged by
      circumstances to stand aside and watch - as a friendly observer - while a
      great nation that appears to have fallen prey to a life-threatening sickness
      undergoes the first paroxisms of its impending demise. The national crisis
      is deepened and made worse by the fact that the majority of US citizens seem
      to have no clear idea of what exactly has gone wrong with their nation, nor
      of what they need to do to put it right. The mainstream media, with their
      continual mind-numbing patriotic eyewash, their crass oversimplification of
      every question and their controversy-stirring cop-vs-villain personalization
      of every issue, have made sure of that. And while the sick nation appears
      to be making its last gasps, the people of the USA are still in the throes
      of waking up to the horrifying reality that has befallen them. I fear that
      the patient is already too far gone to be saved by anything short of divine
      intervention.

      However, for anyone who is interested in following, and perhaps
      contributing to the on-going, worldwide public discussion and debate about
      the US crisis (or rather, about the world crisis that appears to be sourced
      primarily in the USA) I would reccommend a visit to Tom Feeley's web-site
      at:
      http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

      ICH (Information Clearing House) provides relevant news reports,
      readable feature articles and a comments-section that is open to all. You
      can comment freely without needing to register first. It is a dynamic forum
      where the exchanges are often challenging and sometimes heated, but some
      light usually emerges from all the heat and smoke too. If progress towards
      a solution can be made anywhere, I think it is likely to be there.

      A visit to the ICH web-site reveals that disaffected US Americans
      are starting to call for the narcotised, dumbed-down, sleepwalking,
      zombified masses of the USA to rise up en masse and take to the streets to
      overthrow their illegitimate masters in Washington. I think these people
      must have had previous incarnations in France during the 18th and 19th
      centuries. They are still thinking in terms of protest marches,
      confrontations with the police, street barricades and storming the
      Bastille - when the authorities who they would be confronting are equipped
      with hi-tech weaponry that they do not even know about yet! But it is the
      only solution that the truly desparate can see and the worrying thing is, to
      me, that when the US American zombies are shocked by events that affect them
      personally into waking up to the dastardly scam that has been pulled on
      them, they will be MAD and will rise up against their perceived tormentors
      like a mass of angry hornets whose nests have been violated. It would be
      the mother of all bloodbaths, in my estimation.

      But it could be an unnecessary bloodbath too, I still believe. The
      US people do still have their Constitution and need only to start utilising
      its provisions to replace the present criminal elite that has seized power
      with a properly constituted, publicly accountable government that actually
      administers the Constitution instead of governing and acting outside it and
      around it. Of course, it will not be easy. Taking back the nation's soul
      from the devil once he has got his claws into it is never going to be easy.
      There will be a cost and probably a painful one too. But there would also
      be a much bigger cost to pay by not doing it. If the US people cannot see
      that yet then I imagine they will need to learn it by direct, personal
      experience.

      Anyway, to get down to specifics, I think the US people have two
      unexplored options still available to them under the Constitution, as
      follows.

      1. They may bring, independently of Congress, a class-action
      lawsuit against the Bush administration for stealing the 2000 and 2004
      elections by fraud and for declaring itself beyond the jurisdiction of the
      US Constitution at the close of 2006 whereby George W. Bush denied and
      rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
      thereby committed treason against the US nation.

      2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
      individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
      that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution and
      which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
      unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.

      I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
      exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with all
      their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with the
      formidable forces of misguided authority.

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
        You're correct . Most or at least fifty per cent of the Americans have moved
        into a TV vacume, but with that said, We've faced harder times than this
        before.
        We've engaged , enimies before, with more experienced soldiers, better
        weapons and a much larger Navy and still came out Victorious . We fought
        against our self's, brother against brother, state against state. All on our
        soil and came out better for it.
        We engaged the enemy on foreign lands, twice, in world wars, for the rights
        for others to live in peace.So if we , the American people have to do it
        again, we'll do it, no matter the out come.My guess we'll see the same
        results. Will the impossible be possible? I can't say, but I'll say this if
        it doesn't happen , like you said. Then God save the world...
        Do we as Americans like seeing what is happening to this great nation, hell
        no, but we're going to fix it.,

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
          And the good news is...

          Mexico: 5 held in kidnapped boy's death / Peru: 20 held; cocaine seized /
          Sri Lanka: Plane reported downed / Afghanistan: Marines cede control of
          region / Japan: Bid to be 1st female premier
          September 9, 2008

          5 detained in kidnapped boy's slaying

          Mexico City police said they have detained five suspects in the kidnapping
          and killing of a 14-year-old boy, a crime that prompted protests across the
          nation.

          Officials said kidnappers dressed as police and set up a fake checkpoint on
          a busy street to snare victim Fernando Marti, revealing the complexity and
          sophistication of Mexico's organized crime gangs.

          City prosecutor Miguel Mancera said the suspected ringleader, Sergio Ortiz,
          posed as a well-heeled society type to move among the wealthy and collect
          information on potential victims. Mancera said Ortiz was a former agent of
          a now-disbanded city detective force.

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 10, 2008
            Well spoken, Ted!

            It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
            faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
            understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
            time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity crisis"
            and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight years
            has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
            that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
            world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
            have gone completely mad.

            Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
            will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of world
            history!

            Regards,
            Regan

            Link to Mike Witney's article:

> [...]
            > rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
            > thereby committed treason against the US nation.
            >
            > 2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
            > individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
            > that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution
            > and
            > which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
            > unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.
            >
            > I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
            > exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with
            > all
            > their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with
            > the
            > formidable forces of misguided authority.

          • Ted
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
              But who will be left to hear our words?
              So, I say and have been saying it, for years. Freedom isn't free.

              I have to believe that this game of High Stakes Poker , these World Power
              Brokers have been playing , has at least ONE Joker in the Deck. And , that's
              what they're scared of.
              I, and many others plan to do our best to stay around until the last hand is
              played.
              Like they say, all I need to stay in the game is a Chip and a chair.

              And this whole UFO secrecy thing for the past fifty yrs. just might be the
              Joker in the deck. If the people of the World knew the Truth.
              Game over...
              They , the PTB, would loose all control and the power would fall back to the
              people.

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                That's an interesting thought Ted, that the Great UFO Cover-Up could
                be the Joker in the pack. The powers-that-be certainly do have much to fear
                from its being blown. If that was to happen they would be exposed as the
                frauds that they are, like the Wizard of Oz, and lose their power over the
                people as you say.

                However, since they have maintained the Cover-Up successfully for
                over sixty years the question arises as to why it has not been blown
                already. I think the problem so far has been that every attempt to blow it
                has depended ultimately upon the actions of Congress and Congress has been
                in on the scam so it has simply diverted, stalled and buried every
                initiative every time. Therefore I believe it is only the actions that
                people may take outside of Congress which stand any real chance of success.
                The options for action outside of Congress may be limited but inside
                Congress they would appear to be zero.

                But before the US people will see the need to act independently of
                Congress, I think they will need first to swallow the dismaying truth that
                their entire government has fallen into the hands of criminals who are now
                running the country as their own private empire. They are hardly likely to
                want to believe that until the awful day dawns when they can no longer deny
                it to themselves because the police in riot gear and the soldiers in battle
                dress are in the streets rounding people up and sending them off to God
                knows where to have God knows what done to them. But by then, of course, it
                will be too late.

                However, there is a possible solution to this problem too. If the
                illegitimacy of the government could be proven in the courts a great
                political revolution would ensue, in which all of the rotten apples could
                get shaken out of the barrel. Just one class action lawsuit could do it.

                I know, I'm a dreamer. There's no need to tell me. But as the song
                says, "You gotta have a dream if you wanna have a dream come true."

                Regards,

                > It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
                > faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
                > understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
                > time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity
                > crisis"
                > and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight
                > years
                > has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
                > that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
                > world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
                > have gone completely mad.
                >
                > Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
                > will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of
                > world
                > history!
                >
                > Regards,
                > Regan
                >
                > Link to Mike Witney's article:
                > http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20541.htm

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                  Thanks, so much for listening to my rants.
                  Never underestimate a chip and a chair.