Re: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 8, 2008
      I must say. You are such a breath of fresh air. ALL if not many of your
      replies are so spot on.
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 8, 2008
        Dear masange.
        I sent you an invitation and I agree with you my friend all the way at
        this point!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
          "I must say. You are such a breath of fresh air."

          You are very kind, Ted. And it is so pleasant when someone let's me
          know, as you have done, that I am not just being a bag of wind. (Though if
          I was, I hope that you would tell me that too.)

          These days one cannot hear or see the news without being concerned
          about what is happening to the USA. As a non-American I am obliged by
          circumstances to stand aside and watch - as a friendly observer - while a
          great nation that appears to have fallen prey to a life-threatening sickness
          undergoes the first paroxisms of its impending demise. The national crisis
          is deepened and made worse by the fact that the majority of US citizens seem
          to have no clear idea of what exactly has gone wrong with their nation, nor
          of what they need to do to put it right. The mainstream media, with their
          continual mind-numbing patriotic eyewash, their crass oversimplification of
          every question and their controversy-stirring cop-vs-villain personalization
          of every issue, have made sure of that. And while the sick nation appears
          to be making its last gasps, the people of the USA are still in the throes
          of waking up to the horrifying reality that has befallen them. I fear that
          the patient is already too far gone to be saved by anything short of divine
          intervention.

          However, for anyone who is interested in following, and perhaps
          contributing to the on-going, worldwide public discussion and debate about
          the US crisis (or rather, about the world crisis that appears to be sourced
          primarily in the USA) I would reccommend a visit to Tom Feeley's web-site
          at:
          http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

          ICH (Information Clearing House) provides relevant news reports,
          readable feature articles and a comments-section that is open to all. You
          can comment freely without needing to register first. It is a dynamic forum
          where the exchanges are often challenging and sometimes heated, but some
          light usually emerges from all the heat and smoke too. If progress towards
          a solution can be made anywhere, I think it is likely to be there.

          A visit to the ICH web-site reveals that disaffected US Americans
          are starting to call for the narcotised, dumbed-down, sleepwalking,
          zombified masses of the USA to rise up en masse and take to the streets to
          overthrow their illegitimate masters in Washington. I think these people
          must have had previous incarnations in France during the 18th and 19th
          centuries. They are still thinking in terms of protest marches,
          confrontations with the police, street barricades and storming the
          Bastille - when the authorities who they would be confronting are equipped
          with hi-tech weaponry that they do not even know about yet! But it is the
          only solution that the truly desparate can see and the worrying thing is, to
          me, that when the US American zombies are shocked by events that affect them
          personally into waking up to the dastardly scam that has been pulled on
          them, they will be MAD and will rise up against their perceived tormentors
          like a mass of angry hornets whose nests have been violated. It would be
          the mother of all bloodbaths, in my estimation.

          But it could be an unnecessary bloodbath too, I still believe. The
          US people do still have their Constitution and need only to start utilising
          its provisions to replace the present criminal elite that has seized power
          with a properly constituted, publicly accountable government that actually
          administers the Constitution instead of governing and acting outside it and
          around it. Of course, it will not be easy. Taking back the nation's soul
          from the devil once he has got his claws into it is never going to be easy.
          There will be a cost and probably a painful one too. But there would also
          be a much bigger cost to pay by not doing it. If the US people cannot see
          that yet then I imagine they will need to learn it by direct, personal
          experience.

          Anyway, to get down to specifics, I think the US people have two
          unexplored options still available to them under the Constitution, as
          follows.

          1. They may bring, independently of Congress, a class-action
          lawsuit against the Bush administration for stealing the 2000 and 2004
          elections by fraud and for declaring itself beyond the jurisdiction of the
          US Constitution at the close of 2006 whereby George W. Bush denied and
          rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
          thereby committed treason against the US nation.

          2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
          individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
          that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution and
          which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
          unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.

          I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
          exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with all
          their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with the
          formidable forces of misguided authority.

          Regards,

> [...]
          > ufoenigma@yahoogroups.com ; ufonewswire@yahoogroups.com ;
          > ufopro@yahoogroups.com ; ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com
          > Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:50 PM
          > Subject: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]
          >

          > Dear
          > Group,
          >
          > Again, the Zetas space angels reiterate that there will
          > be no voter fraud this November 2008 presidential election as they and
          > other
          > humans are on the case to prevent it!
          >
          > ZetaTalk:
          > GodlikeProduction Live
          >
          > written September 6, 2008 on the
          > GodlikeProduction live chat.
          >
          > Link: [http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta472.htm%5d
          >
          > Fw: The ZetaTalk Newsletter, Arctic
          > Melt, September 7, 2008

          > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
            You're correct . Most or at least fifty per cent of the Americans have moved
            into a TV vacume, but with that said, We've faced harder times than this
            before.
            We've engaged , enimies before, with more experienced soldiers, better
            weapons and a much larger Navy and still came out Victorious . We fought
            against our self's, brother against brother, state against state. All on our
            soil and came out better for it.
            We engaged the enemy on foreign lands, twice, in world wars, for the rights
            for others to live in peace.So if we , the American people have to do it
            again, we'll do it, no matter the out come.My guess we'll see the same
            results. Will the impossible be possible? I can't say, but I'll say this if
            it doesn't happen , like you said. Then God save the world...
            Do we as Americans like seeing what is happening to this great nation, hell
            no, but we're going to fix it.,

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
              And the good news is...

              Mexico: 5 held in kidnapped boy's death / Peru: 20 held; cocaine seized /
              Sri Lanka: Plane reported downed / Afghanistan: Marines cede control of
              region / Japan: Bid to be 1st female premier
              September 9, 2008

              5 detained in kidnapped boy's slaying

              Mexico City police said they have detained five suspects in the kidnapping
              and killing of a 14-year-old boy, a crime that prompted protests across the
              nation.

              Officials said kidnappers dressed as police and set up a fake checkpoint on
              a busy street to snare victim Fernando Marti, revealing the complexity and
              sophistication of Mexico's organized crime gangs.

              City prosecutor Miguel Mancera said the suspected ringleader, Sergio Ortiz,
              posed as a well-heeled society type to move among the wealthy and collect
              information on potential victims. Mancera said Ortiz was a former agent of
              a now-disbanded city detective force.

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 10, 2008
                Well spoken, Ted!

                It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
                faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
                understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
                time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity crisis"
                and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight years
                has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
                that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
                world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
                have gone completely mad.

                Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
                will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of world
                history!

                Regards,
                Regan

                Link to Mike Witney's article:

> [...]
                > rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
                > thereby committed treason against the US nation.
                >
                > 2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
                > individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
                > that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution
                > and
                > which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
                > unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.
                >
                > I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
                > exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with
                > all
                > their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with
                > the
                > formidable forces of misguided authority.

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                  But who will be left to hear our words?
                  So, I say and have been saying it, for years. Freedom isn't free.

                  I have to believe that this game of High Stakes Poker , these World Power
                  Brokers have been playing , has at least ONE Joker in the Deck. And , that's
                  what they're scared of.
                  I, and many others plan to do our best to stay around until the last hand is
                  played.
                  Like they say, all I need to stay in the game is a Chip and a chair.

                  And this whole UFO secrecy thing for the past fifty yrs. just might be the
                  Joker in the deck. If the people of the World knew the Truth.
                  Game over...
                  They , the PTB, would loose all control and the power would fall back to the
                  people.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                    That's an interesting thought Ted, that the Great UFO Cover-Up could
                    be the Joker in the pack. The powers-that-be certainly do have much to fear
                    from its being blown. If that was to happen they would be exposed as the
                    frauds that they are, like the Wizard of Oz, and lose their power over the
                    people as you say.

                    However, since they have maintained the Cover-Up successfully for
                    over sixty years the question arises as to why it has not been blown
                    already. I think the problem so far has been that every attempt to blow it
                    has depended ultimately upon the actions of Congress and Congress has been
                    in on the scam so it has simply diverted, stalled and buried every
                    initiative every time. Therefore I believe it is only the actions that
                    people may take outside of Congress which stand any real chance of success.
                    The options for action outside of Congress may be limited but inside
                    Congress they would appear to be zero.

                    But before the US people will see the need to act independently of
                    Congress, I think they will need first to swallow the dismaying truth that
                    their entire government has fallen into the hands of criminals who are now
                    running the country as their own private empire. They are hardly likely to
                    want to believe that until the awful day dawns when they can no longer deny
                    it to themselves because the police in riot gear and the soldiers in battle
                    dress are in the streets rounding people up and sending them off to God
                    knows where to have God knows what done to them. But by then, of course, it
                    will be too late.

                    However, there is a possible solution to this problem too. If the
                    illegitimacy of the government could be proven in the courts a great
                    political revolution would ensue, in which all of the rotten apples could
                    get shaken out of the barrel. Just one class action lawsuit could do it.

                    I know, I'm a dreamer. There's no need to tell me. But as the song
                    says, "You gotta have a dream if you wanna have a dream come true."

                    Regards,

                    > It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
                    > faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
                    > understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
                    > time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity
                    > crisis"
                    > and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight
                    > years
                    > has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
                    > that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
                    > world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
                    > have gone completely mad.
                    >
                    > Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
                    > will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of
                    > world
                    > history!
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    > Regan
                    >
                    > Link to Mike Witney's article:
                    > http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20541.htm

                  • Ted
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                      Thanks, so much for listening to my rants.
                      Never underestimate a chip and a chair.