Re: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7, 2008
      "Again, the Zetas space angels reiterate that there will be no voter fraud
      this November 2008 presidential election as they and other humans are on the
      case to prevent it!"

      How comforting to know that the benign, wise, all-knowing and
      super-powerful space beings are looking out for us and protecting us from
      the diabolical actions of the criminals who have come to power in the USA
      and who US citizens are either unwilling or unable to confront or call to
      account for their misdeeds, although they have the Constitutional right and
      power to do that.

      That the 2000 election of Pres. Bush was fraudulent is
      well-documented and some US Americans have written extensively and
      authoritatively about it. For example Greg Palast's "The Best Democracy
      That Money Can Buy" is definitive. So US Americans can know all about it if
      they want to. The 2004 election was also obviously rigged as well and that
      has been widely discussed too. But no-one has taken out a lawsuit against
      the twice unelected, proven-to-be-illegitimate president to get him kicked
      out of the White House that the US Constitution says he has no right to
      occupy!

      Why not? US citizens have the power and the freedom to do it. Why
      do they need space beings to save them from getting another generation of
      psychotic criminals ruling them? Isn't that what their Constitution is
      supposed to do?

      From: nathaniel x vance
      To: alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com ;
      AUFORN_News_Network_email_list@yahoogroups.com ;
      CaptainFreon@yahoogroups.com ; extraterrestrialcontact@yahoogroups.com ;
      realufos@yahoogroups.com ; ufoculture@yahoogroups.com ;
      ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com ; cwgconcepts@yahoogroups.com ;
      earth2025@yahoogroups.com ; earthchanges_prep@yahoogroups.com ;
      iufo@yahoogroups.com ; marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com ;
      tt-alt-watch@yahoogroups.com ; ufo2u@yahoogroups.com ;
      ufoandparanormalstuff@yahoogroups.com ; ufobelievers@yahoogroups.com ;
      ufoenigma@yahoogroups.com ; ufonewswire@yahoogroups.com ;
      ufopro@yahoogroups.com ; ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:50 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]

      Dear
      Group,

      Again, the Zetas space angels reiterate that there will
      be no voter fraud this November 2008 presidential election as they and other
      humans are on the case to prevent it!

      ZetaTalk:
      GodlikeProduction Live

      written September 6, 2008 on the
      GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Link: [http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta472.htm%5d

      Fw: The ZetaTalk Newsletter, Arctic
      Melt, September 7, 2008

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not
      MOCKED!
      salaam akwaaba jambo Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org
    • Ted
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 8, 2008
        I must say. You are such a breath of fresh air. ALL if not many of your
        replies are so spot on.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 8, 2008
          Dear masange.
          I sent you an invitation and I agree with you my friend all the way at
          this point!

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
            "I must say. You are such a breath of fresh air."

            You are very kind, Ted. And it is so pleasant when someone let's me
            know, as you have done, that I am not just being a bag of wind. (Though if
            I was, I hope that you would tell me that too.)

            These days one cannot hear or see the news without being concerned
            about what is happening to the USA. As a non-American I am obliged by
            circumstances to stand aside and watch - as a friendly observer - while a
            great nation that appears to have fallen prey to a life-threatening sickness
            undergoes the first paroxisms of its impending demise. The national crisis
            is deepened and made worse by the fact that the majority of US citizens seem
            to have no clear idea of what exactly has gone wrong with their nation, nor
            of what they need to do to put it right. The mainstream media, with their
            continual mind-numbing patriotic eyewash, their crass oversimplification of
            every question and their controversy-stirring cop-vs-villain personalization
            of every issue, have made sure of that. And while the sick nation appears
            to be making its last gasps, the people of the USA are still in the throes
            of waking up to the horrifying reality that has befallen them. I fear that
            the patient is already too far gone to be saved by anything short of divine
            intervention.

            However, for anyone who is interested in following, and perhaps
            contributing to the on-going, worldwide public discussion and debate about
            the US crisis (or rather, about the world crisis that appears to be sourced
            primarily in the USA) I would reccommend a visit to Tom Feeley's web-site
            at:
            http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

            ICH (Information Clearing House) provides relevant news reports,
            readable feature articles and a comments-section that is open to all. You
            can comment freely without needing to register first. It is a dynamic forum
            where the exchanges are often challenging and sometimes heated, but some
            light usually emerges from all the heat and smoke too. If progress towards
            a solution can be made anywhere, I think it is likely to be there.

            A visit to the ICH web-site reveals that disaffected US Americans
            are starting to call for the narcotised, dumbed-down, sleepwalking,
            zombified masses of the USA to rise up en masse and take to the streets to
            overthrow their illegitimate masters in Washington. I think these people
            must have had previous incarnations in France during the 18th and 19th
            centuries. They are still thinking in terms of protest marches,
            confrontations with the police, street barricades and storming the
            Bastille - when the authorities who they would be confronting are equipped
            with hi-tech weaponry that they do not even know about yet! But it is the
            only solution that the truly desparate can see and the worrying thing is, to
            me, that when the US American zombies are shocked by events that affect them
            personally into waking up to the dastardly scam that has been pulled on
            them, they will be MAD and will rise up against their perceived tormentors
            like a mass of angry hornets whose nests have been violated. It would be
            the mother of all bloodbaths, in my estimation.

            But it could be an unnecessary bloodbath too, I still believe. The
            US people do still have their Constitution and need only to start utilising
            its provisions to replace the present criminal elite that has seized power
            with a properly constituted, publicly accountable government that actually
            administers the Constitution instead of governing and acting outside it and
            around it. Of course, it will not be easy. Taking back the nation's soul
            from the devil once he has got his claws into it is never going to be easy.
            There will be a cost and probably a painful one too. But there would also
            be a much bigger cost to pay by not doing it. If the US people cannot see
            that yet then I imagine they will need to learn it by direct, personal
            experience.

            Anyway, to get down to specifics, I think the US people have two
            unexplored options still available to them under the Constitution, as
            follows.

            1. They may bring, independently of Congress, a class-action
            lawsuit against the Bush administration for stealing the 2000 and 2004
            elections by fraud and for declaring itself beyond the jurisdiction of the
            US Constitution at the close of 2006 whereby George W. Bush denied and
            rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
            thereby committed treason against the US nation.

            2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
            individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
            that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution and
            which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
            unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.

            I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
            exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with all
            their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with the
            formidable forces of misguided authority.

            Regards,

> [...]
            > ufoenigma@yahoogroups.com ; ufonewswire@yahoogroups.com ;
            > ufopro@yahoogroups.com ; ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com
            > Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:50 PM
            > Subject: [ufodiscussion] ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [9-7-08]
            >

            > Dear
            > Group,
            >
            > Again, the Zetas space angels reiterate that there will
            > be no voter fraud this November 2008 presidential election as they and
            > other
            > humans are on the case to prevent it!
            >
            > ZetaTalk:
            > GodlikeProduction Live
            >
            > written September 6, 2008 on the
            > GodlikeProduction live chat.
            >
            > Link: [http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta472.htm%5d
            >
            > Fw: The ZetaTalk Newsletter, Arctic
            > Melt, September 7, 2008

            > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not

          • Ted
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
              You're correct . Most or at least fifty per cent of the Americans have moved
              into a TV vacume, but with that said, We've faced harder times than this
              before.
              We've engaged , enimies before, with more experienced soldiers, better
              weapons and a much larger Navy and still came out Victorious . We fought
              against our self's, brother against brother, state against state. All on our
              soil and came out better for it.
              We engaged the enemy on foreign lands, twice, in world wars, for the rights
              for others to live in peace.So if we , the American people have to do it
              again, we'll do it, no matter the out come.My guess we'll see the same
              results. Will the impossible be possible? I can't say, but I'll say this if
              it doesn't happen , like you said. Then God save the world...
              Do we as Americans like seeing what is happening to this great nation, hell
              no, but we're going to fix it.,

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 9, 2008
                And the good news is...

                Mexico: 5 held in kidnapped boy's death / Peru: 20 held; cocaine seized /
                Sri Lanka: Plane reported downed / Afghanistan: Marines cede control of
                region / Japan: Bid to be 1st female premier
                September 9, 2008

                5 detained in kidnapped boy's slaying

                Mexico City police said they have detained five suspects in the kidnapping
                and killing of a 14-year-old boy, a crime that prompted protests across the
                nation.

                Officials said kidnappers dressed as police and set up a fake checkpoint on
                a busy street to snare victim Fernando Marti, revealing the complexity and
                sophistication of Mexico's organized crime gangs.

                City prosecutor Miguel Mancera said the suspected ringleader, Sergio Ortiz,
                posed as a well-heeled society type to move among the wealthy and collect
                information on potential victims. Mancera said Ortiz was a former agent of
                a now-disbanded city detective force.

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 10, 2008
                  Well spoken, Ted!

                  It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
                  faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
                  understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
                  time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity crisis"
                  and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight years
                  has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
                  that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
                  world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
                  have gone completely mad.

                  Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
                  will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of world
                  history!

                  Regards,
                  Regan

                  Link to Mike Witney's article:

> [...]
                  > rejected the sovereignty of the US Constitution over the Presidency and
                  > thereby committed treason against the US nation.
                  >
                  > 2. If all other legal recourses have been tried and have failed,
                  > individual states may secede from the Union and form their own confederacy
                  > that remains loyal to the rule of the principles of the US Constitution
                  > and
                  > which disavows the arbitrary, secretive and autocratic rule of the
                  > unconstitutional and illegitimate Presidency of the existing USA.
                  >
                  > I think such possibilities as these would probably be worth
                  > exploring first, before taking recourse to disruptive mass protests with
                  > all
                  > their potential for national polarization and violent confrontation with
                  > the
                  > formidable forces of misguided authority.

                • Ted
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                    But who will be left to hear our words?
                    So, I say and have been saying it, for years. Freedom isn't free.

                    I have to believe that this game of High Stakes Poker , these World Power
                    Brokers have been playing , has at least ONE Joker in the Deck. And , that's
                    what they're scared of.
                    I, and many others plan to do our best to stay around until the last hand is
                    played.
                    Like they say, all I need to stay in the game is a Chip and a chair.

                    And this whole UFO secrecy thing for the past fifty yrs. just might be the
                    Joker in the deck. If the people of the World knew the Truth.
                    Game over...
                    They , the PTB, would loose all control and the power would fall back to the
                    people.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                      That's an interesting thought Ted, that the Great UFO Cover-Up could
                      be the Joker in the pack. The powers-that-be certainly do have much to fear
                      from its being blown. If that was to happen they would be exposed as the
                      frauds that they are, like the Wizard of Oz, and lose their power over the
                      people as you say.

                      However, since they have maintained the Cover-Up successfully for
                      over sixty years the question arises as to why it has not been blown
                      already. I think the problem so far has been that every attempt to blow it
                      has depended ultimately upon the actions of Congress and Congress has been
                      in on the scam so it has simply diverted, stalled and buried every
                      initiative every time. Therefore I believe it is only the actions that
                      people may take outside of Congress which stand any real chance of success.
                      The options for action outside of Congress may be limited but inside
                      Congress they would appear to be zero.

                      But before the US people will see the need to act independently of
                      Congress, I think they will need first to swallow the dismaying truth that
                      their entire government has fallen into the hands of criminals who are now
                      running the country as their own private empire. They are hardly likely to
                      want to believe that until the awful day dawns when they can no longer deny
                      it to themselves because the police in riot gear and the soldiers in battle
                      dress are in the streets rounding people up and sending them off to God
                      knows where to have God knows what done to them. But by then, of course, it
                      will be too late.

                      However, there is a possible solution to this problem too. If the
                      illegitimacy of the government could be proven in the courts a great
                      political revolution would ensue, in which all of the rotten apples could
                      get shaken out of the barrel. Just one class action lawsuit could do it.

                      I know, I'm a dreamer. There's no need to tell me. But as the song
                      says, "You gotta have a dream if you wanna have a dream come true."

                      Regards,

                      > It is heartening to come across a US American who actually has some
                      > faith in the US people, who seem to me to be going through a period of
                      > understandable, but nevertheless soul-wracking self-doubt at the present
                      > time. Mike Witney (see link below) sees it as a "national identity
                      > crisis"
                      > and I think he is right. The neocon administration of the past eight
                      > years
                      > has made the nation behave in ways which are so contradictory to everthing
                      > that the USA used to stand for that there can hardly be anyone left in the
                      > world who isn't confused about what the USA is now and why it appears to
                      > have gone completely mad.
                      >
                      > Ah well, when it comes to our time to leave this world at least we
                      > will be able to say that we lived through a most remarkable period of
                      > world
                      > history!
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      > Regan
                      >
                      > Link to Mike Witney's article:
                      > http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20541.htm

                    • Ted
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 11, 2008
                        Thanks, so much for listening to my rants.
                        Never underestimate a chip and a chair.