Re: [ufodiscussion] Reincarnation

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      I broadly concur with this piece on Howard Menger's ETs' teachings
      about reincarnation and karma. At least they take these concepts seriously.
      By contrast, the J-Rods appear to behave as though they've never heard of
      them!

      However Menger says:
      "You can live above karmic conditions when the gift is yours, but woe to
      those who are slaves of karma, and cannot leap it's prison's walls!"

      Unfortunately he does not tell us how we can get free of our
      presumed enslavement to karma and "leap its prison's walls". I must say
      that some of these ETs who we hear about do seem a pretty useless bunch,
      from a practical point of view.

      Cheers all,

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
        For anyone wanting to explore their own previous incarnations, Karin
        Hoppe Holloway has produced an immensely practical book called "How To Find
        Your Past Lives Without Using Hypnosis - A Past Life Clues Workbook". The
        back cover explains:

        "Your life is filled with clues to your previous incarnations.

        Past life traces,

        Past life resonances,

        Past life recollections.

        These clues are obvious once you notice them.

        This workboook will guide you through every area of your life, helping you
        to notice these traces, resonances and recollections.

        Will your past life clues prove to you that you have lived before?

        Karin Hoppe Holloway is a Certified Hypnotherapist (USA), Past Life
        Regressionist, Close Encounter Analyst and BA in Philosophy.
        This workbook grew from classes created for the recollection of past lives."

        An Experiencers eBooks Publication
        www.experiencers.net

        Available from:
        www.lulu.com